Chapter 12: The Celebration

Chapter 12

The Celebration

~Neulara, Origin~

|Percy Jackson|

~

We floated above Neurala with a medium speed using my powers at air. Everyone looked at the place in awe, like this is the greatest thing they've seen. It probably is.

As soon as we entered the portal, Fyna had disappeared which makes sense since it was a hologram and the fact that I told her to take a rest.

"Where are we?" Silena questioned.

"This ladies and gentlemen is Neurala, located at Origin Chaos' main planet."

It's night time already, the stars burned brighter than in Earth. We have a sun too, though it's not the sun. It's another element, a much gentler one called Asteria.

"Are those floating buildings?" Beckendorf said.

"Indeed they are. Some are house, some are important rooms that you can't enter unless you're given permission."

"Are we going to the palace?" Michael inquired.

"No." I answered bluntly.

Nevalth chuckled in my head, "Keeping them in suspense, huh?"

"Go ahead, fly to the room and rest if that's what you want."

"Oh sure. Good night, my prince."

"See you tomorrow, my phoenix." She jumped off my head and turned into a bird size, flapping her bright fiery red wings at the same time.

"Where is it going?" Zoe asked.

"She," I insisted "is going to sleep. Which you all would be doing too, when we get to the house."

"THis is all so cool!" Ethan claimed.

"Wait till you see our house."

"We all are living together?" Bianca asked.

I nodded, "Yes, with other two of my friends."

"Percy," Silena called, I looked to her with a raised eyebrow "Why was that girl calling you 'Your Highness'?"

"Maybe you should piece it all out." I said vaguely, "I tried making her say my name but she only calls me that when we're alone." I sped up our process while telling them "Since it is quite late, I would be bringing you to your rooms so you could rest. Trust me, you'll love the house and the rooms. Tomorrow, I would take you to Chaos and he'd take over then. After that, either me or Fyna would take you for a tour around the house. The rest you can do what you want."

THey nodded.

"So where is this cool house?" Just as Leo asked, we stopped in front of the house. All received a raised eyebrow. "Will we fit in here?"

"Oh sure." I replied, "Despite it's size, it could adjust as big as a skyscraper without changing appearance on the outside unless you want it too." I dropped them on the front porch, the door opening as soon as I step floor.

As soon as they saw it, their jaw dropped. It's as big as a normal cabin in the camp.

I directed them the magically appearing elevator, waving at Sylas and Harmony as they battle it out on the game. "Who's winning?" I called out.

"I am!" Both claimed, without looking at us.

"Are they the ones?" Harmony asked, still not looking.