Chapter 1

A/N: This started as a one shot over on my oneshot book called Sitting in a Tree. Then I realized I had ALOT to say about this so I might as well make it its own thing. Please Enjoy and leave comments!!

Avi's POV

Amber and I have been together for about a year. I met her during a TV performance for Good Day LA she was working in the same studio for Fox. Of course we hit it off and you might say 'fell in love'. We've been together ever since, even through both of our crazy careers. We started to fall into a bit of a sad routine and even a little bored with each other. For some reason about 4 months ago we thought moving in together would solve that problem, and maybe for the first month, it did. But ultimately, it was a big mistake. They say you don't really know a person until you've lived with them. As it turns out, she isn't the person I thought I new at all. Amber was nosey, insecure, and had a mean streak about her. I supposed she didn't much like living with me either, she seemed to micromanage everything about me. Nothing I ever did was ever right for her. Even after a whole year of my being faithful to her she still is SURE I'm talking to other girls. This relationship isn't fair or healthy for either of us to be in, it's gotta end... I've just gotta grow a pair and speak up about it.

Kirstie's POV

It's Saturday morning, I've got a day off of PTX related things. I'm feeling pretty good today, Olaf and I had a nice walk and now I'm enjoying a nice little breakfast with a cup of coffee. We've been so busy I almost don't remember the last time I was able to SIT and drink coffee and the same time. There's a knock at the door, Olaf excitedly jumps up and runs to the door. I look through the peep hole and see Amber, Avi's girlfriend, standing there. A thousand thoughts race through my head. What could she want? What time is it even? How does she know where I live? Did I brush my teeth yet today? I open the door holding Olaf by his collar.

"Hi, Come in! Come in!" I say trying to keep Olaf from running out the door. She let's out a faint shriek when he jumped up on her. "Olaf Stop it!! I'm so sorry he's very hyper this morning." I quickly usher him into the bedroom and close the door. I come back and Amber is still there with arms crossed looking quite disgusted... "So Sorry about him!" I apologize.

"It's fine." she says looking me up and down. Amber and I aren't quite friends. For all the time I've known her I've always had this feeling that she doesn't like me or that she thinks she's better than me. I've always greeted her with a smile and tried to make conversation with her at parties and such. And I'm constantly trying to think back to what I possibly could have done to piss her off so badly.

"So whats up?" I ask

"Oh nothing, I can't stay long I was just wondering, You haven't seen or heard from Avi have you?" she asked looking around my apartment. Does she think he's here?

"No, I haven't talked to him since yesterday." I'm starting to feel worried thinking maybe something bad happened to him, "Is he alright?"

"Well I don't know, he's just not answering his phone or anything." she whined. I'm starting to get the impression that nothing is wrong here, he just needs a little space... can't blame him.

"Well should I try calling him?" She thought for a moment, then shook her head no. What? Is she afraid he might actually pick up a call from me...

"I don't really know why I came over here today." she sighed, "Its tricky being in a long-term committed relationship... I don't expect you to understand." Dis Bitch... "Ok Thanks anyway Kirstin!" She waved heading for the door.

"Sure! have a good one!" I said closing the door behind her. Suddenly feeling a little mean I decided to see what would happen if I called him. Right then I grabbed my phone and called his number. After the first ring...

"Hello" a smile spread across my face and I heard that familiar deep voice on the other end. I was smug at this little victory Kirstie 1, Amber 0.

"Ah, you are still alive!"

"Yes I am. haha what can I do for you Kitty Kat?"

"Oh nothing! Guess who was just here at my place?"

"Well it's only October so I guess its not Santa Claus right?"

"Amber"

Silence

"Avi?"

"What do you mean, Amber was at your place?"

"I mean she literally just walked out the door..."

"What did she want?"

"You! She was looking for you..."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Avi? How does she know where I live?" I asked, I heard his deep laugh bellow through the phone.

"Kirst I am so sorry about that."

"Don't even worry about it it's fine... Is everything ok with you?"

"Yea, yea... I'm good" he sighed

"Ok then, well I just thought I'd give you a heads up!"

"Thanks Kit!"

"Alright then, Later Gator!"

"Bye, dear."

He hung up. There was something so heavy about Avi lately, I actually feel sort of bad for him.

Avi's POV:

And here I thought I could have ONE DAY to unwind and relax and clear my head. I went to Barnes & Noble, and walked around Guitar Center, those are like my two favorite places. I had to silence my phone after a 5th call from Amber. Glad I noticed when Kirstie called, but not glad to hear Amber is harassing her now. That's the last thing I want, is for my friendships to be interrupted by my train wreck of a relationship. Especially my relationship with PTX or Kirstie. Those are my best friends right there. I depend on them for everything. I don't want them hating me because of her.

A/N: Wow! First Chapter of my first series!!! I hope you like it. I know this chapter was short and didn't have a whole lot of meat to it but I was just trying to establish a couple things!! I Promise it will pick up!