Chapter 3

Kirstie's POV

"Are you freaking kidding me?" Mitch shrieked. He Scott and I were all sitting around my living room gorging over wine and melted cheese on anything. Enjoying some much needed girls time, I started to tell them about what happened a few days ago with Amber. "She just showed up here? EEWW!" he laughed, "Whats wrong with her?" We could not contain our laughter!

"Ya know honestly," Scott said wiping tears from his eyes, "I was never all that crazy about her..." 

"Oh I NEVER liked her!" Mitch said

"Ya know what she said to me? She was like: 'Being in a committed long-term relationship is hard... I wouldn't expect you to understand!' Can you believe that?!?" I laughed. Scott nearly spit out his wine.

"Oh Hell No!" He chocker out! We were rolling around laughing at this girl.

"Guys, she has always hated me! I have no clue why!"

"mmhhmm... I know why..." Mitch said over his glass

"Why?" I asked, already guessing his answer

"Because, You're a total P.Y.T."

"oh shut up"

"aaand you're spending all this quality time with her man..."

"I am not!"

"Well not by choice, I mean you do work with him..." Scott piped in.

"Look, all I know is, he introduced us to her and ever since that day she has been looking me up and down and asking me personal questions while giving me back-handed compliments!" I gasped remembering something else. "OHMYGOD I forgot to tell you! Later that day I saw her again in the locker room at the gym!"

"What?!?"

"Shut up!" They scooted to the edge of their seats to hear the rest of my story.

Avi's POV

Kevin Invited me out for a guys night. We went out to a sports bar and started a game of pool. I leaned over the table to take a shot when my phone buzzed... again, in my pocket... Startling me out of my focus. I grumbled yanking my phone and and practically throwing it at Kevin. 

"Wow... 12 messages already... We just got here!" he said reading the screen.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do about her Kev... She's getting to be... much."

"What do you mean?"

"Everything's different now that we've moved in together." I sighed. "She's not the same person she used to be... or at least she's not the person I thought she was..."

"Oh wow..." Kevin shook his head

"She's so insecure, and picky, I can never say or do the right things. And she doesn't trust me at all! She's always calling and texting and asking where I am and who I'm with..." I laughed thinking back a few days. "Kirstie told me that Amber showed up at her place on Saturday morning... looking for me..."

"Are you serious?" Kevin let out a cackling laugh

"YES!" I shouted "That makes me worried, like, she already doesn't like Kit for some reason. The LAST thing I need is her harassing her at her own apartment."

"Wow!" He laughed bending over the table.

"I need to break up with her... we REALLY just... shouldn't be together."

"So, why don't you break up with her?"

"We're too comfortable... We can't stand each other but we have a routine of tolerating each other and we just don't feel like dealing with these problems... But I can't do this much longer... I've got to do something soon."