Chapter 20

A/N: I'm a little sad to be writing this. It's far from over... but this book will end here. I PROMISE there will be more. love you all so much!!

Avi's POV:

I rolled off of her and pulled her into my arms. She rested her head on my chest which was rapidly rising and falling, sweat on her forehead. This was our first time making love since losing the baby. Kirstie was 100% better! We came from a doctors appointment this morning which gave us the ok to have sex again. Sure enough after a long day of running in and out with errands, while sneaking touches and kisses here and there, we finally made it to the bedroom. 

We'd really learned a scary lesson from this experience. We promised ourselves we would always use protection. And maybe sometime down the road when we're ready to do everything right we'll try to conceive. Something odd occurred to me earlier that really made me think about this relationship with Kit. We've only been dating for a little under three months now, and already we're planning a family. While I'm completely and deeply in love with her, I won't lie, it scares me a little. I've never thought about my future this deeply with anyone before. Certainly not with Amber, and we dated for almost two years...

I tell myself the same things over, and over. This is Kirstie. She's special. Take your time. Take it slow. Maybe I'm putting too much pressure on myself. Maybe this will all come naturally and I won't have to think about it too hard and risk F-ing the whole thing up. Maybe I should just shut-up and enjoy myself. With Kirst, it's hard not to enjoy yourself. 

This is Kirstie. She's special. Take your time. Take it one day at a time.

Kirstie's POV:

Two hairy arms slid around my waist as I stood over the kitchen counter, stirring a cup of tea. Then, a bearded face landed on my shoulder. "Hi," I said. He silently kissed my temple and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. "How are you?"

"Amazing." his deep morning voice rumbled through his chest, which was pressed to my back. He took a deep breath and sighed, "I love you." he whispered to me. I giggled still preparing my tea.

"I love you more," 

"I swear, it's always a competition with you!" he teased

"Shut-up!" I elbowed him in the gut and he released me.

"Oww! This is how you repay me for amazing sex?"

"My sincerest apologies Oh Great One!" I bowed "How may I serve you this morning? Coffee, Tea?"

"Get over here and kiss me." he said quietly. As soon as I placed my mug down he pulled me by his T-shirt I had on towards him. I threaded a hand through his hair as we connected. Kissing each other deeper and deeper until we couldn't possibly get closer to one another. I felt his hand drag up my leg and over my bum under the shirt. He pushed our hips together and I could feel the beginnings of trouble poking me through his shorts. 

He placed small kissed down my neck as I whispered to him in my best sexy voice, "Have you started packing yet?". He groaned in frustration

"C'mon, Kit!" he grumbled putting our foreheads together.

"C'mon, Avi!" I mimicked him, "We have a busy day! We gotta get packed for tour!" He moaned and even stomped his foot like a child. "Seriously, get dressed, go pack!" He followed me into the room, admitting his defeat. I hated to ruin the fun but we've got two days until we take of for the North American leg of this tour. 

Avi and I are in much better spirits lately. We don't really speak about the baby anymore, and I don't think we'll be needing to bring it up again. We're both very deeply hurt after what happened, I never could have imagined that sort of pain. It did however, give me a new hope for our relationship. Avi and I survived an unplanned pregnancy, and a heartbreaking miscarriage, and I honestly believe that we can handle ANYTHING!

We've surprisingly already begun talking about starting a family... like for real! But I don't want us to get too ahead of ourselves. I want to enjoy every single day with Avi, and really take in every single moment. Life was truly beautiful with him. I never thought my life would be quite this different once we started dating. There's something different about the sound of his voice, the jokes that he tells, the lyrics he sings. Even the atmosphere of my apartment is brighter when he comes around.

He makes me excited for more, excited for tomorrow. My only fear is that I'll forget to slow down and enjoy our lives. If I focus on one day at a time, I know we'll reap the benefits of love and life, and adventure. Just one day at a time.

A/N: One MILLION Thank you's to EVERYONE who reads this and votes and comments!! I had SO MUCH FUN! Writing this story has really connected me with this community on Wattpad! SHOUT OUT TO MY INTERNET FRIENDS! I can't say thank you enough times! I'm so appreciative for everyone! Misbehavin' was my first real Story Book on Wattpad (The other one is only one shots). So I really needed the support.

If you haven't caught on yet, the name of the second book will be titled: ONE DAY AT A TIME: SEQUEL TO MISBEHAVIN'.

Keep a lookout! I must tell you! It probably won't be out for another 2 weeks! I work at the mall, so I'm extremely busy the week of Thanksgiving/Black Friday! I'm going to say between December 1st through December 5th you can expect it! I'm going to aim for that!

Thanks again! Much love- S