Chapter 12

A/N: This is a short chapter.

Avi's POV:

The sun slowly crept in through the open windows. Her soft hair ran long down her bare back. She fit perfectly in my arms. I breathed blissfully at the feeling of her skin against my own. This wasn't a dream. This was real life. This was my life. I remembered to take in this entire experience, capturing every detail like photos in my mind. I know that one day, one bad and terrible day, I'll want to remember her soft skin, the smell of her hair, the warmth of her presence, the gentle sounds of her breathing. I'll want to remember how comfortable I am right now, and pretend that I'm here again. 

She began to stir, rolling back into my chest. She woke mumbling something softly.

"Did I wake you?" I whispered,

"Your boner..." it took me a second to figure out what she meant.

"Oh!" I jumped, readjusting myself behind her, "Sorry," I blushed. She just giggled.

"You're still here." she smiled weakly rotating to face me.

"Of course I'm still here, Kit" I said "Why would I not be?"

"I don't know?" she said thoughtfully. She was adorable in this moment. Her hair slightly messy, her eyes half closed, voice raspy and weak. She always woke up a little disoriented as to where she is and what's going on. "What time is it?" she asked

"uh? 10:34" I said grabbing my phone off of the nightstand.

"Oh, I feel like I could sleep all day long." she pushed a hand through my chest hair.

"Jet lagged?"

"No, you just wore me out last night." she chuckled 

"Oh, sorry" I laughed

"I loved it," she kissed my chest gently "and how do you feel?"

"I feel really good!" I said kissing her forehead, "Last night was amazing."

"It was..." she hummed.

"Let's stay here all day."

"I like that idea." We closed our eyes again, slowly drifting back to sleep.

*KNOCK**KNOCK**KNOCK* 

Kirstie's POV:

Who the hell is knocking on my door today. For a split second I was afraid it might be Amber... I laughed that idea off...

"You want me to get it?" Avi asked

"No I'll go," I said placing my feet on the cold ground. I stepped around the bed and reached up to grab my silk robe off it's hook. I could feel Avi's eyes scanning over my entire body. "You're drooling!" I teased.

"Can't help it!" he shrugged 

When I finally made my way to the door, I wasn't too surprised to see Mr. Scott Hoying standing there.

"oh hey!" I smiled

"Hey!" he chimed shuffling past me, "I just wanted to pick up those bottles of wine I was keeping here, we finally made some room in our fridge." he said walking through to the kitchen,

"Oh no problem" I said. He came back out holding the bottles.

"Oh that's a nice robe." he said,

"Oh thanks!"

"Ok, well I can't stay long, I gott-" he froze before he reached the door, and with one foot pivoted to face me again. "What's Avi's luggage doing in here?"

"Oh umm..." I pretended to think, seeing what I could come up with. I completely forgot about all of his stuff. I looked from the suitcase back up at Scott, he squinted his eyes at me. When he opened his mouth to speak again, the door behind me swung open, and out walked Avi, clad in his under ware only.

"Oh..." he said, not realizing the guest was still here.

Scott looked at me, then at Avi, then back at me. He groaned pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"Ok! I don't have time to care at the moment," he turned again to open the door. "But I'm expecting answers!" he warned "So you had better get your story straight."

Avi and I turned to each other. What was out story?

A/N: Sorry it was short and nothing really happened, but I needed a little transition chapter before I move on to the heavy stuff. Thanks for ready!! More to come soon!