Chapter 10

A/N: Hope everyone has a fun Halloween!!

Avi's POV:

I had it bad... much worse than I originally thought. My love for Kirstie ran deep. I was drowning in it. Every time I closed my eyes I saw her. I know it sounds cheesy but I literally dreamt about her. I slept on the plane and had a dream about us lying together in bed. The sun slowly crept in through the open windows, her soft hair that ran long down her bare back. She fit perfectly in my arms. I missed the feeling of her skin against mine. I wished I had stopped to savor it the other night.

Kevin's brother picked us up from the Airport and dropped me off back at my apartment. I considered for a moment, leaving all of my luggage outside the door, and just going for a long walk (and perhaps never returning). But it was time to be a man... I've made a huge mess, not only in the past weekend, but that has accumulated for the last 4 months... I don't care what happens when I open that door, it's over. I'm ending it.

I opened the door and scooted my suitcase through, shuffling behind it. I was extremely nervous. There she sat, in the living room. "Hey," she said with a small smile.

"Hey there."

"How was everything?" She said getting up.

"Good, good... everything went well!"

"Great!" She wrapped her arms around my waist in a hug. I hugged her back and said,

"Amber, I really need to talk to you." I started "Here, let's sit." she turned the TV off and sat down next to me, turning to face me... I felt like I could vomit.

"Ok..." I sighed. "I'm sorry I-" I looked down at my hands for an answer. Here goes nothin' 

"I cheated... on you." I felt like I just jumped off of a bridge, "and I'm sorry."

"What?" She asked, her fave extremely wrinkled with worry, tears already forming in her eyes. "Wha- Why?" Where should I start?

"Kirstie and I-" I was interrupted by a sharp pain on my left cheek. She slapped me... Hard.

"Are you FUCKING kidding me?" she shouted. "You slept with Kirstie?!?!"

"This isn't about Kirst-"

"You SLEPT with KIRSTIE!"

"Yes." I said. She got up and paced the floor rubbing her temples.

"Amber, I'm sorry, I am very sorry."

"No you're not!" she spat, "If you where sorry you never would have done it."

"Amber-"

"WHAT?"

I took a deep breath. "Listen, our relationship hasn't been all that great lately-"

"So what? That means you can just cheat?"

"NO! I'm saying that I was wrong and you didn't deserve this at all... I can't say sorry enough... But I truly am so sorry that I did this to you." I looked up at her, and she looked back at me. She just broke down. Crying quietly as she fell back on to the couch.

"I can't believe you..." she sobbed.

"I haven't been very honest with you for the past couple few months," I continued. "Amber, I think you know that we just don't get along anymore... I think we've fallen out of love."

"What are you trying to say?" she sniffed.

"I wanna break up." It was quiet for a few moments. She wiped her eyes and caught her breath, sitting up straight again.

"Are you in love with her?"

I thought for a moment. Feeling tears forming in my own eyes. I hated all of this... "Yes."

"Get out."

Kirstie's POV:

I was in the middle of unpacking when my phone rang. 'BASS CANNON' read on the screen. This could be a good call or a terribly bad one...

"Hello?"

Hey Kirst!

"What's up?"

Oh not much... I uh, just talked to Amber...

"Oh yea?"

Yea

"Well, what happened?"

Umm... she didn't take it well... and we broke up.

I mentally kicked myself for smiling at that. I did, however, feel relieved to ear that she was officially out of the picture.

"I'm sorry..."

NoNo! Don't be... Yea, don't feel sorry... I actually feel pretty good myself now.

"Yea?"

Kirst?

"yes?"

I love you...

"yea?... I love you too..."

Really? 

It was quiet, then we both found ourselves giggling, and then laughing at an imaginary inside joke... we were in love with each other.

I uh... Amber just kicked me out.

"Oh my god! Well now what? Do you have somewhere to go?"

I haven't figured that out yet...

"Well- You're always welcome here."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"You're joking."

No...

I went to the door. When I opened it, there he stood. We started laughing again, when Olaf bounded up to him, "Hey, Boy!" he bent down to pet him. I figured I let Avi relax a moment. I went out and wheeled his suitcase in, and backpack. "You didn't have to do that Kit, I would've gotten it."

"It's fine, you relax get comfy." I smiled. I has happy to have him. He stood and wrapped me in a warm hug. I felt so good, and so safe in his arms. I put my forehead to his. A few exchanged glances later, and we were kissing.

His hands found their place on my hips, and I raked a hand through that hair that I loved so much. We got closer and kissed deeper. I couldn't quite help myself, so I slid my hands under his shirt and felt his chest. He gave a deep moan, and suddenly released me.

"Kirst," he said taking my hands "I'm still sorry about how we did things that night."

"Avi, why are you so worried about that? It's fine, really!"

"I know you said it was fine but, it bothers me. You deserve better from me." he said. I pecked his lips. "If you'll let me, I want to make love to you... the right way... I need to."

He wore a serious expression. His eyes so crystal clear I felt like I could see straight into his brain.

"Ok."

A/N: Did you like it?