Chapter 6

A/N: Smut... This is Smut.

Kirstie's POV:

Sure I had a lot to drink. I wasn't Drunk, drunk. But I also couldn't see straight... I don't remember who's idea it was to leave the bar. I don't know which of us hailed a cab, nor do I remember sliding into it. I was surprised I remembered the name of the hotel to tell the driver. But I still don't remember which of us kissed whom and when. But here we are. It was dark in the back of this cab. I couldn't see him, but I felt one of his hands slowly creep up my leg and latch onto my thigh, under my skirt and his hot mouth was pressed hard against mine. I didn't seem to care where we were, and I didn't seem to notice that I was Kirstie and he was Avi, and that historically, Kirstie's and Avi's don't typically behave this way... But here we are.

The cab stops, Avi pays I step out and run into the hotel giggling like an idiot. I push past the revolving door and continue to walk briskly glancing behind me to see Avi chasing me. I clumsily bump into someone, and almost fell completely over. Avi caught up to me in a laughing fit and drug me to the elevators. As we waited, we sloppily shushed each other still thinking this was hilarious. Avi wrapped his hands around my waist and proceeded to tickle me. I let myself collapse into him, laughing loudly as he shushed me again. The doors open and we practically fall in. He pushes our floor and turns back to me, not even waiting for the doors to close before pressing me against the wall and kissing me again. I can feel myself slightly quiver. I think maybe I should've eaten more before drinking so much. Or maybe my body is just reacting to his touch as his hands graze down my neck over breasts and wrap around to firmly grasp my ass. Who even is this guy.

Avi's POV:

The door open and we make it to my room (I didn't have to share this time). I drag Kirstie in and throw her down on the bed. I want her. I want her more than anything else in this moment. I'm experiencing a hunger I didn't realize I was harboring. I slide her jacket off as she kicks off her shoes, working on some of my buttons. I yank her tight dress up, she steps back to shake it off her shoulders. She's exposed and I take in every inch of her. She's working on my belt and I am working on her neck leaving small bites up and down in, melting at the sound of her weak moan. Her hand snakes down and grasps onto me through my boxers. I couldn't control the sound that came out of me at that point, it was louder than I thought. I slide my pants down and push her back flat on the bed. Kissing the center of her chest as I unhook the clasp in the back releasing he breasts. I slide her panties down and just sit back. I let my eyes have her for a moment. Taking in every bit of the naked Kirstie lying underneath me. Red in the face, her chest rising and falling, the heat radiating from between her legs, her soft smooth skin.

"Take me." she whispers. Which was more than enough of an invitation. I'm out of my boxers before I can really think about it. What is there to think about? I want this woman, and here she is... all for me. I lean in to kiss her again and without much warming push myself into her. She breaks the kiss, throwing her head back in a throaty moan. "OOHH, GOD, AVI..." She whines.

I lean in the growl into hear ear, "Say my name..."

"Oh, Avi... Yes!!" She moans raking her fingers though my mane. I've picked up the pace, thriving off of the sounds of her desperate pleads for more, and more. This is all too much stimulation. I wanted badly to get her off but I was afraid I wouldn't last much longer.

"Kirst!" I coughed out, "I'm so close!!" I felt her nails dig into my back. I reconnect my lips to hers as I come undone. Roughly and slowly pumping my release into her. I growl deep moans into her mouth, as I heard her gasp sharply for air. I collapse on top of her, with seemingly zero control of my body. "Kirstie..." I exhale, as my eyes struggle to focus on her.

*RING**RING*

The worst sound in the world, Amber's ringtone, fills the room. It sounds much louder that usual, every ring sounding louder than the last. We jump apart and scramble. Digging through clothes, trying hard not to even look at one another. The phone still ringing... I manage to get a shirt on and boxers as I rummage around the pockets of my pants in search of the phone. It stops just as soon as I find it. I look up and Kirstie is completely dressed.

She stares at me. I stare back. Her face is the most worried I have ever seen it. She looks panicked and sad. "Kit." I sigh running fingers through my hair... I don't know what to say... I don't know what she wants me to say. 

*RING**RING*

She lets out a choked sob as my phone starts up again. Covering her mouth with her hands, her face turning red like she's holding her breath. We just look at each other. I watch her cry... her sobs and my ringing phone the only sounds... My heart is broken... What have I done?

"I'm so sorry" I whisper, afraid I am about to cry myself. She pushed passed me quickly towards the door. "Kirst, Kirstie, please!" I plead. 

She's gone.

Trouble.

A/N: And boom goes the dynamite.