Chapter 11

A/N: Smut- you're welcome.

Avi's POV:

"Ok" she said quietly. I almost couldn't believe what I was hearing. I still couldn't believe the day I was having. After the falling out with Amber, then finally breaking up. Now Kirstie and I are talking about having sex. Are we dating? Should we talk about that first? Is this possibly moving too fast. I don't want to make the same mistakes with Kirstie, I want to do this right. My thoughts are interrupted by Kirstie's hot mouth on mine. Just kissing her was sedating. I have never felt so comfortable, her mouth fitting perfectly against mine. She was just the perfect height for my hands to rest around her waist. 

Suddenly, Mitch's voice wafted through the room. It sounded like the beginning of our 'Let's Get it On' cover... It WAS our 'Let's Get it On' cover... umm wut? A/N: Shoutout to all the peeps who asked me to do this... Kirstie's face turned bright red as she ran to her cell phone on the counter.

"Hey! Mitch, can I call you back later?" she said "Ok, thanks Bye girl!"

"That's Mitch's ringtone?" I asked, she nodded. We bursts into laughter,

"Sorry about that!" She said

"No, No... it was appropriate." I winked. "Ok get back over here, girl..." she sauntered back into my arms, continuing our kiss.

We blindly walked towards the bedroom, shuffling around the dog, and the furniture, bumping into the door at one point. We just couldn't break away from each other. We made it through the door. She closed it as I pushed her gently up against it. She broke away to kiss down my jaw and neck, grabbing a fist full of my shirt. I ran a hand down the length of her hair, when I ran out of hair I continued down her back firmly resting it at her ass, giving it a little squeeze . She responded by grazing a hand over the front of my tightening pants. I pulled back a bit and took her face in my hands to look at her.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Kit?" I asked searching her eyes. She had a very wild look about her. Pupils dilated, red cheeks, she bit her lip. "Just say the word if think this is too much."

"Avi, I'm not that fragile." she whispered

"I know," I kissed her forehead "But I gotta take care of you, baby."

"I want you." She took my hand and led us to the bed, "And I want you to have me." That was the green light I needed. I let her push me back onto the bed and climb onto of me. We kissed as I worked her shirt up her back. She sat up puling the rest off, then reached back behind herself and suddenly, her bra landed on my chest. I needed to get these pants off... I pulled her onto me and rolled so that I was on top. She opened her legs and wrapped them around my hips. Before I could think I was grinding slowly up against her pelvis, desperate for the real thing. She let out a moan and snaked her hands down to work on my zipper. 

She pushed me over, and worked my pants and boxers all the way down. She looked me straight in the eyes as she took me in her mouth. I lost all strength, falling back onto the bed, feeling her hot mouth over my sensitive flesh. My hand found the back of her head as she bobbed up and down. She pulled off, peppering kisses over my hip bones. I'm almost glad she stopped, I wasn't sure how much longer I would have lasted...

It was her turn. I pulled her back up onto the bed, and in one swipe had her yoga pants off.

Kirstie's POV:

"No panties?" he asked with a smirk.

"Maybe I had a feeling I'd be seeing you tonight..." I winked,

"You're bad."

"You love it."

"I do." he said positioning himself at my pelvis. He placed a few small kissed over the tops of my thighs, and hoisted my legs up over his shoulders. Sure, I had done this before. But I wasn't quite prepared for what I was about to experience.

I felt his heavy, hot, tongue sweep over my center of nerves a few times. He entered a finger up inside of me, and the sound that came out of my mouth scared both of us. He added another finger and smiled up at me (his mouth still occupied) as I moaned and squirmed uncontrollably.

"You ready, Kitty?" he said standing up

"Yes," I said catching my breath. We kissed again, feeling up and down each others bodies. 

"Babe?" He pulled back, "condom?" I blinked back at him, 

"Do you have one?" I asked, he shook his head

"You?" he asked, I shook my head. We just stared at each other a moment. I had made up my mind.

"I still want to," I said pulling his forehead to mine,

"You sure?" he said, I nodded and resumed our kiss.

He positioned himself at my entrance in that time, then slowly and carefully pushed his way in. I dropped my head back and moaned... loudly. I quickly covered my mouth and looked up at him.

"Shhh!" he hushed, "C'mon" he chuckled, we found ourselves in another giggle fit. "I love you." he said brushing a stray hair away from my face. 

"I love you too, Avi."

He began, slowly pumping in and out. The feeling of this closeness was so overwhelming I felt like I could almost cry. He sped up, at my request, kissing my breasts and up my neck. I gripped his shoulders for dear life, trying to contain myself. Then he found it. You know, IT... 

"AVI!" I cried.

"Oh GOD, KIRST!" he growled. I could tell he was close. His breathing got heavier, he clenched his muscles, each thrust was harder... I was ready, I let my body relax and let him take over, pushing me over the edge. I didn't care what sounds I made as energy rippled over my entire body. I arched my back and let it all go, just focusing on taking breaths.

As my center pulsed around him, he reached his own climax. His thrusts slowed as he released inside of me. He growled in my ear, squeezing hard around my waist. I rubbed his back, coaxing him down from his high. He exhaled dropping all of his weight onto me.

"I love you" he whispered,

"I love you" I said, finding his lips again.

A/N: Yay! They did it!