Please, Lose Me

Time had slowed to a fraction of a second.

His pupils expanded and contracted as the interval between darkness and light narrowed, engulfing him in sweet obscurity. He craved it, lusted after it, desired it. The ability to stay lost had evaded him until that moment between hundreds of moving, gyrating bodies.

His heart beat to the rhythm of the low music that encapsulated them as the stranger swayed before him. Her back to his front, they moved as one as their bodies flitted closer and closer with each second, till all he could feel was her. She possessed his entire being the moment her hands grasped his own, urging them towards her hips as she moved against him. His hands wouldn't stay still against the Siren before him. Her breath deepened as his hands moved slowly over the smooth skin of her stomach, pressing firmly against the side of her ribs. Her back was wet against his chest, her black singlet rode high- riding higher as his fingers traced the delicate tattoo along her spine. She pressed closer to him, her head leaning back against his shoulder as his palms grazed the underside of her breasts, his arms surrounding her entirely.

She gripped his fingers, moving their hands lower,

Over her ribs

Her stomach

The sensitive skin beneath her belly button

Goosebumps raising in their wake as the music slowed to gentle beats, their hands slowed to the music as they lingered over the thin denim edge of her jeans

Delving lower still...

She ran her left hand up his arm, gripping the back of his neck as she turned her head to him. Her light kisses over his neck turned into soft gasps before she turned to face him entirely. She was beauty and power and passion as she brushed her chest against his, raising herself to taste him. She brushed her lips to the corner of his mouth, her tongue barely skimming over his skin.

He felt his senses heighten as time slowed, allowing him to see every speck of dust that passed his eyes beneath the smoky lights. He could taste the alcohol on her tongue as she flicked it lightly against his lips. He knew it was wrong.

It was so wrong.

But he didn't care.

His hands raked through her black hair as he grasped the back of her neck, pressing his lips to hers in a hard, demanding kiss. He could still taste it- the bitter aftertaste of Jack Daniels that slipped down his throat as he opened his lips to hers, allowing her to deepen their kiss.

It was so wrong, but he didn't care.

She was a stranger. She didn't know him