Carter Marie James

"Every Night's My Birthday, They Don't Know So It's Okay
Tell 'Em It's My Birthday When I Party Like That"
                 Selena Gomez x Birthday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             •Carter "C" James•

      I woke up and smiled. Today's my 16th birthday!

Everything will be perfect.

     I thought as I got dressed. Sadly I have to have school on my birthday, but it's whatever cause it's Friday!

     It's fall and cold as hell in Washington, D.C. so I put on acid washed high waisted jeans, a red plaid flannel, and my tan UGG's. Then I went to do my hygiene. Once I was done that, I put on some mascara, eyeliner, blush, and nude colored lipstick. I then straightened my hair and put it in a low bun. I put in my gold hoops, rings, then decided to take some selfies.

     I took a few and posted them on Instagram. I captioned them 'The Birthday Queen has arrived👑💋💎'.

     After that I grabbed my leather jacket and bag and went downstairs. My mom gasped and said,

"There's my beautiful birthday girl!"

"Yes mom. I'm 16! I'm bout to slayyy!" I laughed.

    I walked in the kitchen and saw my stepdad, Drew. I tried to leave, but he caught me.

"You're not going to say hi?" He asked.

"Hi Drew." I fake smiled.

"I told you, you can call me dad."

"Well you're not my dad. Plus I've lost all respect I've ever had for you after what you did to me when I was 8." I shuddered at the thought.

   Drew smirked and said, "You know you loved it."

"No I didn't. I would call the police, but you're a psycho."

"And you know what I'll do to your mother if you do."

"It's a shame that you'd do something like that to your so called wife and stepdaughter."

    I went in the refrigerator and started looking for something to eat. I turned and looked at Drew who was standing in front of the microwave.

    I walked towards him, and moved him out the way. I opened the microwave and saw pancakes sitting in there. I smiled and took them out.

    I sat at the table and started eating. Once I was done I put my plate and fork in the sink.

"Well mom. It's time for me to go to school. I love you and I'll see you later." I said opening the door.

    When I saw what was parked in front of the house, I nearly fainted. A matte gray 2015 BMW.

"Mommy!" I screamed turning around.

"Yes baby?" She smiled innocently.

"There's a car in front of the house, and I've never seen it before in this neighborhood."