Why?

"Just Give Me A Reason,
Just A Little Bit's Enough,
Just A Second We're Not Broken Just Bent
And We Can Learn To Love Again"
                 P!nk x Just Give Me A Reason
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     •Bria "Bri" Parks•

    I can't believe Christian! What the fuck did I do to him to make him do that to me? I've ignored all his texts and calls, and he even tried to come over, but I made my mom tell him I wasn't home. Carter just left a few hours ago. She basically gave me candy, ice cream, and a lot of other stuff to try and get me on a sugar rush. Of course it worked a little, so I was in a happier mood at the moment.

    My phone started ringing, and of course it was Christian. I just let it ring. After that he kept calling and calling so I put my phone on silent. I laid back in bed and continued watching 'The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air'. Christian was still blowing up my phone because everytime I didn't answer he would call the next minute. I only knew because my phone kept lighting up with one of the selfies we took at the dance. My phone lit up one last time and it hasn't rang since. I checked it and it said that he left a message.

"Hey Bria...um I just want to start off by saying sorry. You didn't need to see that, and if I could take back time I would make sure that never happened. But obviously I can't do that, so I just need you to let me talk to you. I don't care if it's over text, or call, I just need to explain everything. But I'm at the mall right now with Cori, so please come. If you do come I'll be in the food court, just text me when you get there if you come at all. I'll talk with you later." The message played.

I sighed and thought about it. It's pouring rain out, but I haven't been out the house since I went to his which was 3 days ago. I went to go take a shower. Once I was done my hygiene, I decided on what to wear. I put on one of my boxing sweatshirts, black tights, and tan UGG's. I threw a baseball cap on and told my mom I'd be back. I got in my silver Toyota Highlander and left.

    Same Old Love by Selena Gomez played on the radio and I sang along. My phone rang ruining my little concert. I turned the volume down and answered my phone without looking at who it was.

Bria: Hello?

Christian😍💍: I'm shocked you answered.

Bria: If I knew it was you I wouldn't have answered, jackass.

Christian😍💍: Listen Bria, I'm not trying to argue. What're you doing?

Bria: Going to the mall.

Christian😍💍: You're coming?!

Bria: Yeah, why?

Christian😍💍: You didn't get my message?

Bria: What message? I lied.

Christian😍💍: I left a message asking if you could meet up with me at the mall.

Bria: Oh...I guess I'll meet up with since I'll be there.

Christian😍💍: Great! So-

    I quickly hung up the phone and continued listening to Same Old Love. Once that went off The Monster by Eminem ft. Rihanna came on. It's literally my favorite song in the whole world, but I couldn't focus on it because I was lost in thought.