Heartbreaks Come With Heartache

"There'll Be No Clear Skies
If I Lose You Baby
Just Like The Clouds, My Eyes Will Do The Same If You Walk Away
Everyday It Will Rain"
            Bruno Mars x It Will Rain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      •Kendall "Kends" Vaughn•

     Fixing my romper as I knocked on the door, I got the hair strand out my face. I was wearing my natural long hair for awhile, only because my mom told me to. The only reason I wear weave is because I can just do more with it than with my natural hair.

     The door opened and Imani stood with a falling smile when she saw me.

"What?" She asked with an attitude.

"I'm here to talk to Nolen."

"He didn't invite you here, and if he did, I'd tell Carter and she'd fuck you up."

"I'm 4'11, my short ass can duck. Now excuse me."

     I walked around Imani, and almost walked right into Taylor. Not even feeling like giving her the time of day, I walked around her too. As I walked up the stairs to Nolen's room, I heard yelling. Trouble in paradise? I hope so.

"I just wanna know who the fuck she is to you!" I heard Carter shout.

"She's nobody special! Chill, Carter."

     I smirked and stood there for a few more minutes listening. Yeah, I told Carter that she could date Nolen and all, but I'll show her what a fake friend is.

              •Carter "C" James•

     I pulled up in front of Nolen's house and got out the car. As I was walking out, I saw a girl and she smirked at me. She looked to be my age, and pretty nice looking. I ignored her and went to knock on the door. Imani answered and she let me in.

"He's in his room doing whatever. The door's open." Imani said.

     I nodded and went upstairs. Like Imani said, the door was open so I walked in and closed it.

"Wassup baby girl." Nolen said.

"Hi." I sat on his bed next to him. "Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Who's this?" I asked going onto his Instagram page and pulling up a selfie he recently took.

     I went to the comment section and showed him a comment from some girl that said 'You so fine👅✨'.

"Some girl that thinks I'm fine." He laughed.

"You have 85.4k followers, so why is it that she's always the one that sticks out when you post a selfie or video on Instagram. She's always commenting and liking your shit."

     Nolen took my phone and did whatever.

"Oh, she live a couple doors down I think."

"You think? Does she live around here or not?"

"Probably. I'm always seeing her."

"Well if you're always seeing her, then she's always seeing me, so next time you see her tell her to back the fuck off."

"Why? She ain't causing no harm."

"She stay commenting on yo shit, I don't know her, but I don't trust her. I want you to block her."

"Why?"

"I just fucking said I don't trust her. That's the fuck why."

     Nolen's phone buzzed and I picked it up. I saw a direct message from the girl I was asking him about. Making my blood boil even more, I unlocked his phone and went to his dm's on Instagram. I read their messages and she was always the one starting the conversation, but he was always the one continuing it. This nigga's been responding to shit like, 'Hey daddy👅', 'Why you so fine?🤔😉😏', 'We'd make a great couple💍'. But the one that really blew me was, 'How's your girl?🤔💀'.