Warning

"Alright, Don't Wanna Talk About This Right Now,
Shit, There Ain't Much To Discuss Right Now"
                Courtlin Jabrae x That Way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           •Nolen "Glizzy" Pryor•

     Today was the first day of school and I was really tryna keep cool all day. I talked to Kendall and asked her who fucked her nose up and like me and Christian predicted, it was Carter.

I ate breakfast and left. Imani had off today, so she'd be watching Taylor. I really wanted to get this school year over with and go to college. I've basically settled on going to LSU, even though I've gotten other football scholarships to UCLA, Notre Dame, and Temple. LSU had nine players get drafted in 2014, seven in 2015, and five this year.

     Today I got to school early, only because it's the first day of school. Every other day, don't expect me to be here until last minute. Another reason I'm here early is because I told Kendall I'd talk to Carter. I only said that because I'm a good boyfriend.

     I put my stuff in my locker and looked over my schedule. I had a free period last today and Friday, which meant I could leave early those days, and it would stay like that until the next semester. I praised the advice Imani had given me when I was a freshman and sophomore to not take any free classes and just build up credits, so when I'm a senior I wouldn't have to have as many classes.

     As I was walking Kendall came up to me. Instead of having that big cast on her nose like she did last week, she had just a strip where her bones broke.

"Babe, Carter's over there." Kendall said pointing at Carter, who was talking to one of her other friends. "After you're done talking to her, tell her I want to talk to her after school."

"Okay. Don't expect us to say much to each other though. Where you going?"

"I have Mrs. Martin for homeroom. Who you have?"

"Same. I'll see you in there then."

     Kendall nodded and walked away. I braced myself for all the attitude and sarcasm that would be in the air as soon as we start talking to each other, and went over to her.

"Carter, I need to talk to you." I said, not caring about the conversation she was in.

     The girl she was talking to looked at me and smirked. Her name was Jaclyn, I'm pretty sure.

"Oop, Carter I see you." She winked. "I'll see you later."

"It ain't even like that, chile. I don't even know why he talking to me. But I'll see you." Carter smiled. As soon as she turned around she rolled her eyes.

 As soon as she turned around she rolled her eyes

"What?" She asked.

"Did you fight Kendall?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Nope."