Christmas Family Time

"All The Lights Are Shining
So Brightly Everywhere
And The Sound Of Children's
Laughter Fill The Air"
Mariah Carey x All I Want For Christmas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Christian "Chris" Braxter•

I was waken up by Camryn jumping on my bed.

"Christian come on! It's Christmas!" She screamed.

I rolled out of bed and stood up. All of a sudden Camryn jumped on my back, almost making me fall. I walked down the steps with Camryn on my back. When I got downstairs, I fell on the couch and just laid there even though Camryn was yelling in my ear. Of course Crystal and Cori had to come downstairs and join her.

"Camryn, Crystal, and Cori'Anna, get out of my ear!" I shouted.

"Ohh, he just used your full name!" Crystal said.

"Whatever, I don't care." Cori said.

"Now I'm going to call you Cori'Anna all day. I don't even think I've ever called you that." Camryn said.

"Thanks a lot Christian." Cori said sarcastically.

"No problem, Cori'Anna."

She huffed and called for Stacy.

"Where are mom and dad?" Cori asked.

"Oh, they had to leave for a business trip in Jamaica. They won't be back until after the New Years."

"And they never told us?"

"They told us to wish you a Merry Christmas from them, and to FaceTime them when you get on the jet."

"Why are we going on the jet?" Camryn asked, obviously sad that mom and dad aren't here.

"You're going to Louisiana to visit your grandparents."

"Yay! I missed G-pa and Grans!" Camryn cheered.

"Yeah. So you will be staying there until after New Years also. We already packed your stuff, just go get dressed because you'll be leaving in an hour."

    We all groaned because none of us are usually ready to leave in less than an hour, and Louisiana is a long way from Washington D.C. so we'd be on the jet for most of the day. I just threw on some black sweatpants, a white tee, and my NIKE slides. I made sure that I had all my chargers, chains, and football gloves, because my granddad likes to throw the football even though he's almost 75. An hour soon passed and we were on our way to the airport.

"Ew! Why did all of us have the same idea of comfortable?" Cori hissed, referring to the fact that all of us were wearing black sweatpants, a t-shirt, and slides.

"Oh shut up. I think it's cute." Crystal said.

"What time is it?" Camryn asked.

"8:24." Lawrence called out.

    I groaned and leaned my head against the window. The airport is still like another half hour away, then I would be stuck with them for the rest of the day on a plane.

"Oh my gosh, stop. I look ugly!" Cori whined.

I looked up and saw that Crystal was recording, for Snapchat most likely.

"You always look ugly." I mumbled.

"No one asked for you to say anything, Christian." Cori said.

"Just like no one asked for you to get an attitude, Cori'Anna." Camryn said.

"She ain't lying." Crystal said.