Falling For You (4)

"Gotta Win, Gotta Win, Gotta Go
Get Them Bands, Get Them Bands, Get That Dough
Gotta Win, Gotta Win, Gotta Win"
                Fetty Wap x Rock My Chain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          •Nolen "Glizzy" Pryor•

   I answered the FaceTime and Kendall was on the screen. Out the corner of my eye I saw Carter looking for something with the flashlight on her phone.

"Hey Nolen!" Kendall smiled.

"Hey Ken!" I cheesed back.

"Ew. Never call me that again!"

"Ken, Ken, Ken."

"Nolie."

"What the fuck. That sounds fucking gay."

"Just like Ken is gay."

"Fine, I won't call you Ken."

"And I won't call you Nolie. Now why are you in the dark?"

"I'm in the hallway of my school. I'm at one of our dances. And I'm out here cause it's too loud in there for me right now." I lied.

I wasn't trying to tell her that I was out here with Carter. First I don't even like Carter, I like Kendall. Second I'm not trying to have Kendall thinking she's the side girl when I'm trying to make her my girl period.

I looked over at Carter and she was on her knees doing something. I heard a door unlock and then Carter walked into the library. For some reason the fact that Carter knew how to pick locks made me want to know about her lifestyle. Carter turned the library lights on and asked,

"Are you coming in?"

"Who was that?" Kendall asked.

"I don't know." I lied.

I walked in the library and Carter was rummaging through the drawers. I sat down and continued talking to Kendall. Finally Carter found her case and she squealed.

"Seriously Nolen. Who is that?" Kendall sighed.

Just as I was about to answer Carter told me to shut up. I was about to say strike two, but she turned the lights off and pulled my arm over to a corner. I looked at her like she was crazy and tried to say something again. Then she turned my phone off and put her hand over my mouth. I was getting irked because I didn't know what she was doing, but then our principal Mr. Jones walked in.

"Is there anyone in here?" He asked.

We stayed quiet and watched him as he walked over to the closet on the other side of the room. He walked in and Carter motioned for me to follow her. We ran out the library laughing. I unlocked my phone and saw a clearly pissed Kendall.

"Listen, I know you're with some hoe, so stop fucking lying to me!" She shouted.

"Ke-" I was cut off by Carter coming into the camera and putting her finger in my face.

"I've been looking all over for you!" Carter smiled.

"Oh. Who's this?" Kendall rolled her eyes.

"This is Carter-" I started.

"His girlfriend." Carter said.

I glared at her as she continued talking.

"And you are?"

"I'm Kendall."

"Well nice to meet you, Kendall. Sorry to interrupt but we have a dance to get back to."