Chapter 17: Delicious Cubes of Heaven

"Oh look," Anthony sounded extremely interested as he bent down and picked up another broacher. "Honeymoon packages."

My eyes widened as I leaped forward. Standing up on my tippy toes, I peeked over Anthony's shoulder to get a better look at this broacher. It held an extremely erotic picture of a man kissing a women's neck as she absorbed the pleasure. A sign read: Just married. With the words: Honeymoon Packages, just beneath it.

Why the hell is this crap in a church?!

Oh yes, this will do very nicely!

Like hell it will!

"No." I pulled back wanting some distance from him.

"What do you mean no?" He frowned as he picked up another one and compared the two. "It looks fun."

I groaned and threw my head into my hands.

"Stop being so immature Sky." He scolded me making my head snap up, he now had my full attention.

"Oh," I snapped at him. "So now I'm the one being immature?"

"As a matter of fact, yes you are."

"Hey Anthony?"

"Yes Babe?"

"Shut the hell up!" I frowned deeply as I glared as his head, still focused on the erotic front covers of the broachers. Unlike a normal person who opens them up to read them, he was just comparing which orgasmic face he preferred.

"Mr Renner and Ms Martin?" The voice of the Priest echoed in the small waiting room as he called our names for our 'little interview'.

"Oh thank god." I jumped up off my chair and leaped forward only to be confronted by disapproving eyes.

What is he's problem?

I have no idea - oh shit.

"Thank you for your time father, my fiancé is very tired." Anthony excused me as he leaned in. "Jet Lag doesn't treat her well."

The older Priest nodded in understanding, being as gullible as the next idiotic person before he retreated into the small office. Anthony turned to me with a wide smile on his face.

"Lord's name in vein Babe, bad move."

"Go to hell." I spat at him as a deep glare took up a nice, permanent residence on my face.

Anthony chuckled as he put his hand on my lower back and all but pushed me forward. "Better watch that mouth or he'll tie you to a chair - and not at all in the fun way Babe."

Ha! They're going to try and expel your demons!

You are my demon you idiot.

Oh, right. Mouth shut Sky.

On second thoughts, that might be beneficial.

"Ms Martin?" The Priest spoke again pulling me away from my inner self - or should I say, inner demon.

"Huh?" I blinked a few times in confusion.

Great vocabulary Sky.

"The good Father asked you, if you were serious about this relationship." Anthony repeated the question, his eyes peering into mine with a threatening intensity.

I think he is a little pissed at your lack of attention.

Shut up. I don't need voices in my head right now.

"Right," I smiled sweetly at the two rather annoyed men as I turned back to the Priest. "Yes, of course I am, very committed." I nodded.

"We're very happy." Anthony added with his usual charm.