Chapter 1

Ally's POV

"Once more though please," my Mother said.

I groaned but headed back to my original place in the centre of the stage. My 22nd performance of the tour is tonight and I have run though everything ten times already but Mom wasn't happy yet. The other dancers also groaned and I rolled my eyes.

We only had to go through twice more before we stopped. She wasn't actually happy with it yet but I had to go to hair and makeup so that I was ready for the concert in two hours. Mom left me alone with my stylist, Katie.

I really like Katie as she is my favourite person that I have to work with. Since Mom isn't around when she is working on me I get to rant to her but Katie doesn't mind that. I am super jealous of her though. She has short blonde hair that reaches just above her shoulders. She has blue eyes and this beautiful tanned skin.

I on the other hand have dark brown hair that reaches mid back. It is usually pulled into a pony tail but when I am performing or going out Katie does something nice with it. I have grey eyes but people try and claim that they are blue but they clearly aren't. I have skin that is slightly tanned and Katie always tells me that I have a nice body shape but I don't believe her.

I was finished just as the first opening act finished. There is two, a solo singer called Poppy and a girl group called The Rubies. I don't know any of them too well because Mom doesn't let me spend time gossiping with other people.

I was wearing black shorts and a sparkly blue shirt. This was paired with silver flats so that I could still dance. I didn't change costume during the performance as Mom said it was too hard. I loved to perform so I was really happy to go on stage.

After the performance I had to meet and greet with fans. There was about 20 fans all decked out in official Ally Thurston merchandise. I spend over an hour talking to them. My favourite fan was this ten year old girl that was so excited to meet me she almost fainted.

With the help of my bodyguards I got escorted to the hotel room was I staying in. Mom was staying in the room next door so I had the room to myself with 2 bodyguards outside at all times. I striped into pyjamas and grabbed my phone from my bag. I have two phones for one reason.

My Mom monitors everything on my phone, especially who I call and text. The second phone she doesn't know about so I can talk to who I want and I have a whole other Facebook account. I'm not friends with many people from my old town as many of them only want to talk to me because I'm famous but I still keep in contact with my two best friends.

Tara is the same age as me at 23. She could almost pass as my twin sister but her hair is slightly longer and her skin is slightly tanner. I haven't seen her in almost a year because my Mom won't let me. We were troublemakers and she doesn't want that to happen. Tara is currently studying in New York and I visit her every time I am there.

Our other best friend is Ana. She looks completely different to Tara and me as she has light brown hair that reaches her shoulders. She has green eyes and has very tanned skin. I have to admit I am closer to Ana and I talk to her a lot more often. Also she studies here in LA so I visit her all the time.

I called Ana, knowing that she would be waiting for the call. We call every week so that we don't lose contact. My calls with Tara are a bit more random as she is really busy. We spent an hour talking about anything and everything. Around midnight I decided that I should go to sleep and we hung up.

I had an interview at ten so Mom got me up at seven. Katie gave me what I was supposed to wear and I had a shower to attempt to wake up but it didn't really work. I was wearing a floral shirt with no sleeves, baby blue shorts and black converse. I pulled my hair back and headed out.

The Life I Don't WantOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara