Chapter 8

Ally's POV

Mom was lecturing me again. She caught me texting someone and I lied to her and told her that it was Parker when it was actually Cam. She was informing me how rude it was given that I was waiting for someone to finish reviewing my album. I rolled my eyes but luckily she didn't notice.

"Oh and we have a weeklong trip for the Attitude group," I informed her.

"I know, you will be leaving at 5 tomorrow morning so I expect you to pack," she said as someone came and they started to discuss my album like I wasn't there.

The stupid thing about this album is a literally just released one about two months ago. The thing though is that they like to think that they are organised and so then they can release it whenever they feel like the need some more publicity.

This is my fourth album and I do like it. It has 16 tracks including the song with Parker

1. I Know What You Did Last Summer

2. Take on the World

3. Fire

4. Inside Out

5. More Than That

6. Party Night

7. All of Us

8. Now or Never

9. Stand Up

10. Belong

11. Hanging Hats

12. Don't Stay Low

13. Not Another Love Song

14. Falling in Love With You

15. Let's Go

16. Dance Tonight

Mom began pondering what the first single from this album should be. I suggested Not Another Love Song but everyone ignored me.

I rolled my eyes again but returned to texting Cam. He was telling me how unpleased his Father was about this week away. As his father said, it is a week lost to nothingness. I rolled my eyes again but returned to texting Cam. He was telling me how unpleased his Father was about this week away. As his father said, it is a week lost to nothingness.

I almost laughed aloud at that. I could imagine my Mom saying that too. Luckily I had managed to get this finished before the trip so she wouldn't worry as much. I heard her mention to someone that she was thinking of starting another tour for me with my new album.

We got home two hours later and I started to pack. I didn't know much about the trip except that it would be based that the beach. With that in mind I packed a few bikinis and clothes for warmer weather. It would be nice being able to make my own fashion decisions for the week.

I was extremely tired when I got to the bus. I was wearing a tank top with universe pattern on it with a range of reds, blues and purple on it. I had paired it with dark purple skirt and silver converse. I am a light packer so I only had a duffle bag and a small handbag thing with me. Mom hadn't come with me so I was allowed to wear converse.

Cam was nursing a cup of Starbucks and handed me one like I asked. I was running late so I didn't have time to pick up my own. Cam was gloating to me about he was there so I ordered that he got me one.

Liv skipped up to us. She was WAY to chirpy for 5 in the morning. Unlike me she had about five bags and when I questioned it she just laughed. Elliot ordered us onto the bus and I got one of the middle seats and made sure that I took up both seats. The more room I had the better.