Chapter 13

Ally's POV

I quickly fled upstairs and called Cam.

"I'm going on tour," I said breathlessly.

"What? When?"

"Now, I'm leaving in a few hours. Cam, I'm so sorry," I said almost sobbing.

"Ally, calm down, we can still contact."

"You don't understand, she is going to take my phones away. I won't be able to."

"Ally, I will be able to contact you. Look, I'll find your schedule and follow you around. Hopefully we might be able to meet"

"But what about your parents?"

"They won't care. If I tell them it is my girlfriend, they really want me to start dating someone," he said.

"Am I your girlfriend?"

"Oh shit, I never asked, Ally will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course, my Mom is coming. I'll meet you when I can. But what if I can't come?"

"Get a cheap phone, you know my number," he said.

My Mom came in and I hung up just as she snatched the phone.

"And the other one," she said and I handed it to her. She knew about it, there was no point lying about it.

She started telling me how much I needed to pack. Apparently I was going to be releasing my new album tomorrow and then announcing the tour. She informed me that she had got an amazing deal to do it live on some talk show but I didn't care. The first show would me in New York so after the interview we will head there and I would start to learn the choreography for the show.

She had all the costumes made so clearly this was something that she had been thinking about for a while and my opening act was someone that I had never heard of.

I had a restless sleep. When I was asleep I was dreaming that I was getting chased of a stage by Ana and Tara and Cam was yelling at me that I wasn't a very good performer.

I had to get up at 5:00am after about 4 hours of sleep because I had been up trying to pack. I then managed to sneak out and grab a cheap phone which I put two numbers in. Cam's and Parker's. I texted both of them but hadn't got a reply given that was at one in the morning.

I was handed green sleeveless dress to wear for the interview. It had chunks cut out of the sides around my hips and it was a sea green so sort of blue as well. I was on my second cup of coffee by the time I reached the studio for the interview.

Since my makeup was already done the only thing I had to do was wait to be called on. The host is some woman called Jessica and she was talking to some other guest so I stood on the wings waiting to be called out. She finished the interview and the show went to an ad break.

I was pushed out and took a seat opposite her. We quickly introduced ourselves and then someone told us that we were live in ten seconds. I made sure that I was sitting right and the interview started.

"Today I am here with Ally Thurston, a very famous name in the music industry," she said and I smiled.

"Thanks for having me," I said.

"So, I hear that you have an announcement for all your fans today."

"Yes, so I have been secretly working an album that has 16 tracks and it will be released at midnight tonight," I started and some of the fans in the audience started to scream.

"Wow, that was a well-kept secret."

"Yes, but I wasn't finished. Starting in two weeks I am starting a worldwide tour."