Chapter 16

Ally's POV

The flight was the most awkward thing that I had ever been on. Tara and Ana were sure what to do around me and this showed. I made sure that I was sitting next to the window. They both looked like they were sure what to do around me but I didn't care. I had headphones on so I didn't care what they were talking about.

The airport is extremely busy but luckily because of all the people no one noticed who I was. Tara and Ana trailed behind me but they were falling behind me because I was pushing through people so it was harder for them to keep up with me.

There were groups of people everywhere and they weren't moving out of the way for me to claim by bag. I had been to Paris numerous times so I knew where the driver was going to be. The driver was standing there but Tara and Ana weren't with me.

"I thought that you had friends with you," he said.

"I think they got lost. I'll go find them," I said after dropped my bag,

I headed back into airport terminal and it seemed like everyone was going in the opposite direction. Tara had a bag at her feet but Ana didn't so I assumed that they were waiting for hers.

"You are holding us up," I said.

Ana stared at me but just as she turned around her bag came around. It was bright green and you most certainly couldn't miss it. I led them out to the car. The driver was still standing outside the car but my bag was now inside the car.

I knew the way to the hotel because I stayed in the same hotel every time. I hadn't noticed but I was staying in a room that had three beds. I could even get away from these two to sleep.

I had a radio interview and then the driver told me that we were going shopping together. I hate shopping and it was going with people I don't like at the moment. The radio interview was a boring one and I was glad that it was finished.

Ana and Tara were waiting outside and we headed to the first shop. Tara had clearly had a say in what shops we were going to because this was a very Tara's style shop. I looked around the clothes but was quickly bored.

Tara already had an armful of clothes to try on and Ana had a couple as well. I found a rack of converse boxes and this was something that I was interested. I opened the first couple of boxes but they were boring pairs of shoes with one colour.

I opened the tenth box and I found a pair that I have never seen before. They had lighting on them and the background looked like the Northern Lights. I managed to find my size. I quickly paid for them and tucked them into my bag before Ana or Tara noticed and told my Mom.

They were both in the dressing rooms. Tara came out first and she was wearing the most unflattering thing that I had seen her wear. I know that it was her style but the sizing was wrong. She was wearing black leggings with rainbow splotches. The top was white with red patterns but they were both the wrong size.

"It doesn't fit you," I said.

She looked at me before heading back inside. Ana came out and I didn't bother telling her anything. She obviously fitted the clothes so I didn't have anything rude to say something. She glanced at me but didn't say anything either.

My phone rang and I answered it without thinking.

"Cam, why are you calling me?" I asked.

"Because I can, where are you?" he asked.

"I'm shopping with Ana and Tara."

"Wait, Ana and Tara. The two girls that you used to be friends with."