Chapter 7

Ally's POV

Parker and I had spent most of the last few days together. Luckily Elliot hadn't told my Mom about what I had said to him because if he had I would be in so much trouble. I had another award show in which we performed.

Cam, Parker and I hung out again which made both the boys really happy. Mom was also pleased by the paparazzi were loving the pictures of me and Parker together. Liv had managed to convince me to come with her shopping because in her words, "Every girl needs a shopping day."

I was wearing a loose yellow tank top with a black strapless bra underneath. I was wearing it with black leggings and yellow converse.

"How many pairs of converse do you own?" Liv asked when we met.

"If you ask my Mom, none but honestly about 30 or so," I said honestly.

Liv dragged me into the first shop, Forever 21, and began to stroll through the racks of clothes. She was grabbing clothes and handing them to me. Half of them I would never ever wear. She then shoves me into the changing rooms.

I hang the clothes on the hangers and decide which ones that I actually want to wear. This eliminates most of the clothes. I choose a few items and pull them on. I end up pulling on a revealing red shirt and black skirt. I step out and Liv looks at me.

"Not you," she said and I headed back in.

After what felt like hours I had a few clothes that Liv said suited me. She had brought a couple of things as well and we headed into the next store.

I had begged Liv to let us stop but she told me that there was one more shop that had a really good deal on. I let her in and headed to a small bookshop next door. I was reading the back of the book when someone grabbed my shoulders.

"What are you reading?' Parker asked.

"I don't really know. It isn't really interesting," I said and returned it to the shelf.

"I thought that you were busy today," he noted.

"I am shopping with Liv but she is next door and I managed to escape from that shop."

"Not a shopping girl."

"Fuck no, I hate it but Liv thinks that I will learn to love it."

He laughed as Liv came in with even more shopping bags. She rolled her eyes at me before proceeding to tell me all the great deals that were on in the shop and all the amazing clothes that I could have brought.

"Anyway I have to go but your Mom wants you to know that we are shooting the music video tomorrow," Parker said before disappearing.

I arrived at the set before Parker and I still had no idea what this video was about. I was rushed into wardrobe and Katie started working. I was wearing a black dress, black leather jacket and black heels. My makeup was light so it didn't take Katie very long. I headed out onto the set and found Parker.

He was in his usual outfit but with a black shirt rather than the grey one. I asked him about his day and he asked me about the attitude group but we didn't get any further before we got called to some meeting.

I got handed a script for what would be happening in the video. There was the two of us and we are both filmed in different places. I am outside at a park and he is by a beach. Once it gets to the chorus we are both at some other outside location. During the bridge we are trying to reach each other but never getting any closer or further away.

The final chorus is when he turns and walks away. I follow him and try and reach him. Near the end he turns towards me and we stand toe to toe. It looks like we are going to kiss but then he turns and walks away again and I collapse onto the floor.

The whole video is going to be edited so that it is dark during the video. The first part that gets done is my parts. The dancing is quite simple but effective. The hardest part to film is the second half. The bridge is hard because we can't get any closer. It starts to rain and my whole body gets soaked.

I know that you will see shots of each of us and the rain pouring on us. The final scene is even harder because of the emotion that I have to act. Parker has trouble with it and we have to repeat it quite a few times.

Eventually it is done and I can go dry off. Someone hands me a towel and I pull it around me and attempt to dry my hair off.

"How can you do that?" Parker asks me.

"I have been doing his for 5 years, you get used to it," I admit.

No one is paying attention to us so we quickly change and head to the nearest coffee shop.

I was now wearing a hot pink sleeveless blouse, black skinny jeans and hot pink ankle boots.

It takes us a while because it is almost midnight and the closest ones have closed. Eventually I spot one and we head in. I realise that I have a text from my Mom asking where I am. I reply telling her that I am with Parker so that calms her down, a bit.

He grabs a coffee of some kind for himself and a hot chocolate for me. We talk for a while and he helps me write more my song.

"What if you change this?' he suggested and drew arrows.

"I like it," I said once I finished reading it.

I close my eyes
I built these walls
I made them ten feet wide
And twenty feet tall
When you're up so high
You never wanna fall
I shoulda held a little back
But I had to give it all

So give it up, up
All of your love, love
And don't run, run away
But if it's no more
Then let me go, go
Because there's nothing more that I can say
Because you set me on fire
Your love is just like a flame
You're burnin' me up
Fire
And I will never be the same

You burn me, you set me on fire
Playin' your love games
You're burning me up
Fire
And I will never be the same

So give it up, up
All of your love, love
And don't run, run away
But if it's no more
Then let me go, go
Because there's nothing more that I can say
Because you set me on fire
Your love is just like a flame
You're burnin' me up
Fire
And I will never be the same
You burn me, you set me on fire
Playin' your love games
You're burning me up
Fire
And I will never be the same

"I think that that is right?" he said.

"Totally, thanks for the help," I said making sure to put the lyrics away.

Since we had both finished we got up and headed outside. There were tons of paparazzi outside waiting for us. Parker and I both looked at each other and raced back inside.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"We could go out the back exit and run a few blocks and catch a cab," he suggested.

I wasn't coming up with anything better so I agreed. The owner was nice enough to let us use the back exit and there was no one out there. We turned the first corner and someone saw us and let out a yell which lead to everyone following us.

Parker and I glanced at each other and broke into a run. I couldn't run very well in my heels so I pulled them off and picked them up.

"Where do we go?" he asked slightly out of breath.

"How about to the studio?" I asked and he nodded.

It didn't take us long and there were now less people chasing us. I pulled open and door and we both ran in and I slammed it shut. The woman that was sitting there looked at us in surprise and we both cracked up laughing.

"Too much fun," I laughed.

................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry it is short but I wanted to update again before I go away tomorrow. I am away until the beginning of January so the next update won't be for three weeks or so

Comment and Vote

The Wise One