Chapter 5

Ally's POV

I had another day in which I had to go to that stupid attitude group. We didn't do much yesterday, mostly introducing ourselves. Elliot was already there and Liv. I was earlier today because Mom had another early meeting so she got me dropped off.

I was wearing red high-waisted shorts and a blue sleeveless blouse that looked like it was made of denim. I was wearing that with black ankle boots with a slight heel. I sat down next to Liv who was texting someone.

Cam was in a few minutes later and he sat next to me.

"How are you?" he asked

"Good," I said but I was in the middle of texting Tara.

She is complaining that she never gets to see me anymore and that Ana gets to spend more time with her. I am currently teasing her about this telling her that she shouldn't have chosen a college in New York then. I am hoping to go visit her soon though.

Elliot came in and quieted us all down.

"Yesterday we introduced ourselves. Today we are going to start by talking about why we are here and our attitude," he said.

I wasn't really listening though because I wasn't interested in what they had to say. I didn't even listen to what Cam had to say.

"I think that this is really stupid. My Mom forced me here because I didn't immediately agree with her. Is my attitude wrong for stating my own opinion once?" I asked.

No one had a response so Elliot gestured for Liv to start. I tuned back out of the conversation again. This is a complete waste of time.

Mom picked me up and was talking on the phone to someone. I just sat in the seat and continued to text Tara. She was moaning about how she had nothing to wear on her date and I was just laughing. She has more clothing than I do and that is saying something.

"Alright I had scheduled a recording section with Parker Evans. You will be performing a duet together," Mom informed me once she had finished on the phone.

Parker Evans is one of the biggest stars in the music industry. I don't know that much about him apart from the fact that he is 22, so a little younger than me, and from Texas. He was meant to be a really nice guy though so hopefully that is true.

"He has written a song and would like the two of you to perform it together," she said as we pulled up to the studio. I rolled my eyes but headed inside.

Parker is tall at about 6 foot 5 or 6 so he towers over me at 5 foot 7. He has dark hair and eyes and is extremely good looking.

"Hey, I'm Parker," he said shaking my hand.

"I'm Ally," I said even though he already knew, but then I also knew he was called Parker.

He handed me the song lyrics and we started to listen to the recording that he did by himself.

It sounded good but I agreed with him when he said that it needed a second voice in it. I thought that he had done an amazing job writing the song. I also write my own songs but this one was really good.

We both started the song the song together.

Ahhh
Hey-ey

Ahhh - Ahhh
Ahh
Hey-ey
Ahhh - Ahhh

I sung the first verse.

He know.
Dirty secrets that I keep
Does he know it's killing me?
He knows, he knows
D-d-does he know
Another's hand have touched my skin
I won't tell him where I've been
He knows, he knows, he knows