Chapter 22

Ally's POV

I was back at the hair salon the next day. I had had very little sleep the night before. I know that Cam had had a bachelor party and went out with his friends. I didn't bother so we stayed at Ana's and I invited Liv and Tara around and we had a nice night gossiping but I was so nervous that I couldn't sleep.

Tara had decided the way to do my hair and I was glad because it was one less thing to deal with. The woman that did my hair was very good and she was done rather fast. My hair was pulled into a bun and parts of it were plaited. Tara, Ana and Liv all had their hair done in a similar way.

We headed to the venue before we started our makeup. My hands were starting to shake so I stayed seated and didn't do anyone else's. Tara had put music on and the others were having a dance party. I spun around on the chair and watched my three friends make fools of themselves.

Usually I would get up and join them but I was too nervous. Tara grabbed one of my arms and Liv grabbed another and pulled me up just as one of my own songs came on over the radio. Being my friends they started singing it at the top of their lungs and making sure that it was out of tune.

Cam's Mother came in and started laughing when she saw us dancing.

"I see that you are having fun," she chuckled.

"Hey, Ella, your dress is really pretty," I said and turned the radio down.

She was wearing a knee length dark green dress with long lace sleeves. It was velvet and really pretty.

She gave me a spin and smiled at me.

"Thanks, I'm sure that yours is even better and you better start getting ready," she smiled.

Ella helped me get the dress out and I disappeared around so that no one could see me change. When I came out she gasped.

"You look even better than I did on my wedding day," she smiled.

The other three gathered around and made sure that my hair, dress and makeup were perfect. I slipped on a pair of white heels as Ana handed me a jewellery box. I pulled out a pair of blue earrings. They were silver hoops with blue gems around the bottom of them.

I then pulled out a matching necklace with blue flowers and a bracelet with blue gems as well.

"Something old?" Ella asked.

The bracelet had been in my family for ages. Mom doesn't even know that I have it. I think that she has forgotten about it and it was safe for me to have it.

"Something new?"

I gestured to the dress and she smiled.

"Something borrowed?"

My shoes were actually Tara's. She told me that once she saw the dress the shoes were prefect because they had the same pattern on them.

"Something blue?"

That was the reason that all my jewellery was blue.

"Then I think that you are ready," she said and lead me out.

This made me more nervous because the wedding was about to start and I felt sick. I had never been this nervous, even before my first performance.

Tara pulled the veil over my face and everyone lined up, ready to start. One of Cam's cousins was the flower girl. She was probably about five and very adorable in her pink dress. She had a basket of some pink flowers. One of his other cousins was the ring bearer.

Parker was the first groom's man to walk down the aisle along with Liv. Ana then walked with one of Cam's other friends and then Tara with Isaac. Ella wished me luck and headed to her seat next to her husband. Cam had told me that once they learnt about me they realised that they were too controlling and he had a better relationship with them. I waved at Max before I wrapped my arm around David's.

The traditional wedding song started to play and we started to walk down the aisle. Everyone filed off to the sides so that it was only me and David left. Isaac whispered something to Cam and because he was facing the other way I couldn't see what Cam's expression was.

David pulled my veil off and smiled at me.

"You are a beautiful girl and nothing like your Mother," he whispered before going and sitting down.

I stepped onto the alter and stood beside Cam. He smiled at me and I smiled right back at him. He grabbed my hand pulling me slightly closer. The priest started talking and I can't say that I was really listening to it.

Cam started his vow first and I started crying during it. It was one of the most beautiful I think that I have heard him say. He mostly spook about the times that we had had fun and all the times that we had stayed up too late.

I started mine and I didn't think that I could compare to his. I spoke of the times that I meet him and we got stuck in the lift and now many times that I had realised that this was the person that I wanted to spend my life with.

Cam looked like he was also about to cry as well but he didn't. The priest said some more binding words and then the classic line.

"You may now kiss the bride," he said.

Cam wrapped both arms around me and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Hello, Mrs Miller," he whispered as we pulled apart.

Isaac wrapped an arm around Cam as we all headed out to the garden for photos. The photographer had already set up and started to order people around. The first photos were just me and him. Then we had ones with Isaac and Ana, everyone and his parents. There was even a very adorable one with Cam and the flower girl and ring bearer.

The reception was lovely and the seating wasn't that awkward because Cam's parents were really lovely and Cam kept his hand in mine under the table the whole time. I changed into a white sundress. It was quite simple but it looked very similar to my wedding dress.

The music started and the dance floor cleared. Cam stood up with me as we got the first dance.

"You know that I don't dance," he said.

"Well it's a good thing that your wife is amazing at," I teased.

He wrapped his arms around me and we started to slow dance as everyone else stood in a circle around us. Cam wasn't that good of a dancer but I was leading so I could show him how to do it and he didn't step on my feet too many times.

Everyone else joined us on the dance floor but I didn't realise notice. I was resting my head on Cam's chest and it was nice to get to spend this time with Cam and I could almost escape my Mom.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Life I Don't Want is almost over. There is probably one more chapter and an epilogue that should be up in the next couple of the days because I am going to update this before The Help Group

Comment and Vote

The Wise One