Chapter 14

Ally's POV

"Hello, Cincinnati," I called out to the audience.

I was up to the sixth show of the tour and the audience here is huge.

I had just finished singing the first song and I was standing at the end of the V. The crowd scream even louder as I started my next song. I was already sweating extremely and we had barely started. The next song that I was performing was Hanging Hats.

I stepped down the V toward the main part of the stage at the back. The rest of the dancers were there and one of them handed me a fedora style hat what was the same light blue as my dress.

This song was one of my slower ones and at was one that I loved to dance to.

If I hold my hand on my heart
Will you come back to the window?
If I lay down here on the green, green grass
Will you stay away, my love?
If you speak, I will stare

As your breath hangs still in the midnight
And I'll try to hand my hand before it disappears
We're swinging in slow motion

If I lock, us here, in the valley
Will you dance on the stage for me alone?
With the curtain drawn and the light are on
Will you lay with me if you do?

When you speak there's a glare
Of your breath reflecting in the ballroom air
And I'll try to hand my hat before it disappears
You're moving in slow motion
Moving in slow motion
I'll go static if you keep moving
Take this song forever. For as long as you can

If I show my hand like I'm waving
Will you smile around your eyes?
You know I'll be kickin' stones' til the morning
Til your patience has worn thin
Kicking in slow motion, motion
And you're in slow motion.

Even though this song doesn't have a repeat chorus of the same words the tune is the same in some places. Every time that it talks about slow motion, I spin in a circle and place the hat on my head briefly. This song involves a lot of slow spins and at the end of the song I throw the song out into the audience.

The rest of the show ran relatively smoothly but I did get a shock in the middle of the show. I perform I Know What You Did Last Summer but I have Parker's voice over the speakers because obviously I can't do both parts.

I started singing and I noticed that the soundtrack hadn't kicked in. I continued to sing as I heard someone else's voice start to sing Parker's part. I heard people start screaming and I stopped my dancing and turned around.

Parker was dressed in his usual grey shirt, leather jacket and jeans. He smirked at me and joined me at the front of stage.

I continued y dancing and he stood on the edge of the stage. Once we finished I gave him and tight hug and a soft kiss. This made the fans scream and I saw out of the corner of the eyes that Mom looked really happy.

"That was Parker Evans," I called as he walked off the stage.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?" I asked after the show.

I was in the midst of changing from the show into something that I could wear for the meet the fans thing. Parker was sitting in the dressing room and I was in the bathroom.

"Because I didn't know I was coming until about four hours ago," he said and we headed out together.

There was a massive line of fans and they were even more excited when they saw that Parker was with me. Mom smiled at me when she saw that I was with Parker. I spent the next two hours taking photos with all the fans and Parker joined in.

When at last the line was finished I headed out of the venue.

"Are you staying here?' I asked.

"No, I have to fly back to LA. I am in the middle of writing an album," he said.

"I wish that you could stay. You are much more fun than my Mom," I said after making sure that we were out of her earshot.

"Yeah, make sure that you are still texting Cam, he misses you."

"Wait how do you know?"

"I've been talking to him as well. I'll see you on some other show," he said and gave me a hug before disappearing off in a different direction.

My stylist, Katie was getting me ready for the show. I was texting Cam but she didn't care. Katie knew what my Mom was like and thought that I should be able to talk to males. My Mom was very strict. Everyone that was helping on the tour was female, from the makeup artist, technical people, everyone. Obviously some of the stage managers at each venue were male but I never saw them. Mom clearly wasn't taking any chances.

"You are going out now," Katie told me after handing me something to get changed into.

I was so confused but I didn't argue with her. I changed into dark blue shorts and a pink t-shirt with white flowery pattern on it and white flats. Katie had lightly curled my hair and applied light makeup. She pushed me towards a car which I climbed in.

"Alex?" I asked.

Alex used to be my driver but Mom released him. I hadn't seen him in a couple of months.

"I am working for someone else," he said and the car started moving. He wouldn't tell me where I was going. We stopped outside a small coffee shop and pushed me out.

"Alex, what is happening?" I asked.

"Just go inside and get a coffee," he told me and I rolled my eyes before going inside.

I ordered a coffee and turned around and glanced around looking for a table. Someone came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned back around and saw Cam. I jumped but then threw my arms around him.

"Come on, I am taking you somewhere," he said and grabbed my coffee and took me outside.

It felt like months since I had last seen him but it had only been a couple of weeks. Like Alex, he wouldn't tell me where we were going so I had time to think.

"Alex is working for you now," I said.

"Yeah, you told me that your Mom had got rid of him so I made it my business to find him and after a few days I did and I higher him," Cam said.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I had a meeting near here so I decided to come and surprise you," he said and we stopped by a beach.

I pulled my shoes off and we headed down the beach. Cam had clearly done some research because there is no one anywhere near the beach. This gave us time to talk and I didn't have to worry about anyone following me.

Cam was so nice and didn't mind listening to all my problems with the tour and my Mom. I could tell that he was thinking about something but he wouldn't say what it was. He then talked to me about all the meetings that he had to go to. He then explained that he had got talking to Parker and the boys had been spending time together.

We must have spent about three hours at the beach. It was nice to be so close to Cam again and I could kiss him without worrying about anything. I wish that we could run away together but it just isn't possible. Once we separated he promised that he would come and see me when he could. I miss him already.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

I am planning a new story but I need a name for the main male character. Any suggestions because I have few ideas but nothing that I am happy with.

Comment and Vote

The Wise One