Chapter 6

Ally's POV

I headed to Anna's after Parker and I finished. She was cooking pasta when I came in. Usually I would sneak up behind her but since she has boiling water near her I decided to be more mature than that.

"Hey, smells good," I comment and grab a glass from the drawer and fill it with water.

"Hey, I didn't hear you come in," she smiles and piles the pasta onto plates.

We head into the lounge and flick the TV on. I was about to change the channel but then I saw myself.

"Pop superstars Parker Evans and Ally Thurston where both spotted at a small coffee house after an interview together," the host said with the image coming up again.

"Rumours are swirling after they released a song together and Parker saying that he personally requested to work with Ally."

"Neither have commented but we will hope to see more the pair together as we all admit that they would make an extremely cute couple," she said before moving on to talk about something else.

Me: We are on E! News

Parker: Holy Shit, they picked that up quick

Me: My Mom is going to love this

Parker: I guess I will see you at 4 am tomorrow

I turned my phone off so that I could spend the night with my best friend. I hadn't spent that much time with her recently.

Parker was wearing that same thing as yesterday when I joined him early in the morning. I was wearing a white shirt with an Aztec pattern with a range of colours. I was wearing that with black shorts and Aztec patterned heels. I was fiddling with my necklace that was a moon and a blue gem that looked like the earth.

Mom had informed me that Parker and I were going to spend a lot of time together so that the media keeps attention on us and our song. The interview past quickly and then Parker and I were informed that were performing at an awards show tonight.

I had to head to the studio to record another song that I had written so I bid goodbye to him. He had posted another picture of us together. It was both of us at the radio station. I have my head on his shoulders and he had captioned it.

@allythurston and I are in need of sleep. #4am.

The song that I had to record was called Take on the World. It was quite an upbeat song but it definitely wasn't going to be a single, just one on the album. In the car I ran though the lyrics to make sure that I knew them all.

I've been waiting
For a day like this to come
Struck like lightning
My heart's beating like a drum
On the edge of something wonderful
Face to face with changes
What's it all about?
Life is crazy
But I know I can work it out
'Cause I got you to live it with me

I feel all right, I'm gonna take on the world
Light up the stars, I've got some pages to turn I'm singing "go-o-o"
Oh oh oh oh
I've got a ticket to the top of the sky
I'm coming up on the ride of my life
I'm singing oh oh oh oh
Take on the world, take on the world
Take on the world
Take on the world, take on the world
Take on the world

Puzzle Pieces throw them up into the air
Taking chances moments happen everywhere
And I've got you to live them with me
I feel all right, I'm gonna take on the world
Light up the stars, I've got some pages to turn I'm singing "go-o-o"
Oh oh oh oh
I've got a ticket to the top of the sky
I'm coming up on the ride of my life
I'm singing oh oh oh oh
Take on the world, take on the world
Take on the world
Take on the world, take on the world
Take on the world