Chapter 18

Ally's POV

Mom was giving me that silent treatment. She hated me talking about Dad. I haven't even met him. She won't mention it all. Instead of ordering me around she would get other people to do it for me. I didn't have any spare time at the moment and I knew that that was her being angry at me.

I seemed to have a trillion interviews on each day. Ana and Tara were tagging along to most of them because Mom thought that they were on her side. They were still trying to convince me to forgive them but I still wasn't sure. I have managed to keep in contact with Cam.

The conversations were shorter now because I was so busy with interview. I was so fucking sick of them. Ana and Tara were even sick of them. I was currently sitting in one and the man was asking me about Parker. Apparently it is really hard to keep a long distance relationship and they loved to remind me of that.

I know how hard a long distance relationship is and the interviewer think that Parker and I are so much in love that it doesn't matter. Tara seems to find every question about Parker very amusing and she doesn't even know that he is gay.

Mom was sitting in the arena when I got there for practice which surprised me. She hadn't been there all week. She was already talking to dancers about what she wants to practice for the day.

"Practice Now or Never and then Stand Up," she snapped.

I changed out of jeans and into clothes that I can dance in. The rest of the dancers were already standing in a circle on the stage.

"Your Mom is so mean," one of them said.

"She is practically a slave driver," another added.

"I know, come on let get this over with," I said and we split.

I grabbed a mic and shoved my shoes into a pile of the side of the stage. Mom was on her phone again. I started to sing and I could see that she wasn't even paying attention. I rolled my eyes and continued to dance.

Now and Never is an upbeat song and it has a lot of jumps. Not only was Mom not paying attention but she then she got up and left the arena. I signalled for the dancers to stop but left the music going.

"She orders us around and doesn't even watch," I snapped.

I lay down on the stage and started to stretch out. Mom came back in and was extremely mad that we weren't dancing.

"What are you doing? I told you do something," she snapped.

"And you weren't paying attention so we stopped doing something that was pointless," I told her.

"Well get back to it."

We all groaned and returned to our positions. Now or Never started again. I wasn't interested in running through this again. Mom thought that we hadn't done very well last night but she hadn't even watched the show. She was more interested in talking to people like the record company.

We finished the two songs and then she had another four that she wants to run through. I was so sick and tired of dancing and I hadn't even performed yet.

Mom wanted to run through so more but Ana pointed out that show was going to start in an hour and I had rest. I headed backstage after grabbing my shoes. Ana and Tara once again joined me in dressing room.

I was so tired that I collapsed on the couch. Ana and Tara were moving around but I was too tired to look up and see what it was.

"Come on Ally, you have to get ready," Tara said.

I groaned but did stand up. I headed into the wardrobe and grabbed my clothes before changing into them. I let Tara do my hair because she is a lot better at it and I can't be bothered trying to find Katie who is probably trying to get the dancers ready.