Chapter 3

Ally's POV

The last shows came and I was actually more sad that happy. I really did like being on tour and seeing how happy I made all the fans. I knew that my life wasn't going to be any less stressful when I got home because Mom had already told me about twenty things that I had to do when I got home.

Once I had finished my set I invited my opening acts onto the stage. Poppy came on first and then the three girls from the group the Rubies.

"I want to thanks these four girls for the awesome opening acts and I hope that you have a successful career after this," I said.

"And Ally, we all want to thank you for this opportunity," Poppy said.

"And finally I want to thank all you fans for the support that you have given all of us so we have a gift to all of you," I said to loud screams.

We had spent a few days working on this song. It was a bonus track on my new album and we worked together to perform it. We all wrapped our arms around each other and started to sing. We had others playing the instruments so we could all dance.

We headed down so that we were more in the middle of the crowd. I high-fived fans as I headed down. It was so amazing to see how many people like my music.

There were twenty fans waiting for me backstage. I went around and talked to them as well as signing merchandise. I informed them that my new album would be out soon and you would have thought that I told them that they had become millionaires.

I got home and sat on my bed. I live in LA and I had slept on the plane was I wasn't tired. I looked around my room. The walls were lavender with white patterns on the top. I had a king bed that always felt too big. It had a white bedspread with purple flowers. I had a desk and bookshelf.

All my music stuff was in the room down the hall. It had a guitar and piano and it is where I go to write or just sing random songs when I want. Mom was asleep because she was working most of the flight. I tossed and turned all night and didn't get any sleep.

Mom was already texting when I got up for breakfast.

"The first thing that needs to be done is the music video for your latest song," she said as I grabbed my plate of food off the bench.

I had released a song about a two weeks ago called Gotta be Me. I was also told that was about to release another song soon but I don't know which one.

"We are going to do it as a dance one so we have a studio to do it in book for the day in an hour," she informed me and I rushed off to change.

Since I knew that I would change once I got there I just dressed in shorts and a pink blouse. The second I was ready we rushed out of the house to make it in time. I hadn't heard from Cam but I didn't know where he was travelling to next so he might be busy.

I got ushered into wardrobe where Katie was already waiting for me.

I got shoved a dress into my hands and then pushed into the changing room. It was a blue dress. The top was a lighter blue and the skirt was layered with each layer darker than the one before. Each layer had a white band around the bottom and I had one at the top of the skirt. It was paired with a pair of chunky brown sandals with a considerable heel.

Katie did really well with my hair. The front bits where pinned back and the rest of my hair was left. I had makeup applied and then pushed into the studio. There were a bunch of female dancers in dresses and male dancers in something sort of causal.

The room was dressed up to look like a dance. There were balloons, banners and a stage. I had got the briefing for what was supposed to happen. The dance was easy to learn because it was bits and pieces for different times I had performed.

I started on the stage with five other female dancers that were supposed to be in a band with me. All the others were mingling together on the floor. We started to perform and dance and the other joined in. I had to jump of the stage by having two guys help me. They would each grab an arm and then lift me down. I was supposed to just jump what I wasn't that confident in heels. I could dance but not jump.

The rest of the dance was sort of like a dance battle between the girls and the boys. The dance moves that some of the actual dancers performed were amazing and by the end of it I was exhausted. I was glad that it only took three goes to get it right.

I had another meeting with the record company later in the week. We had to decide on what my next single would be from all the song I had on my album that was getting released tonight. I was so excited even thought this is already my third album. This would be the third single of the album after Gotta be Me and Shadows.

"What about Surf Crazy?" I suggested.

"I don't know, it is quite similar to Gotta be Me. The same vibe," the record company guy said.

I never bother remember their names because I don't care and also it is a different person every meetings so there is no point.

"But it is almost summer so I think that is a good vibe," I said looking at Mom who was still thinking.

"I think that agree with Ally, it is definitely a good summer song," she said.

I tuned out of the next part of the discussion. It was all about marketing and what to do about publicity. I wasn't that interesting in them talking about numbers and ratings. I was busy thinking about tonight. I had announced that I would me at a music shop somewhere that would be selling my album when it drops at midnight. Mom had decided the small music show near were we lived as we know the owners really well and they were so nice to me when I start music.

I was there at ten minutes to midnight and there was a massive queue down the street. The first person had seen me come in and the news had spread down the line. Once midnight struck we let people in making sure that they stayed in the line. The album was playing over the speakers.

Each person would pay for the album and then I would sign the cover for them. It was such a surreal experience for me because the last two times I released an album I was at home. Almost everyone that came in told me that they loved the music video to Gotta be Me.

I had also set up a poll on my website. It was simple, what was your favourite song? The overwhelming favourite was in fact Gotta be Me which I was really happy with. I loved the vibe of that song. I got millions of questions about what my next single was going to be and plenty of suggestions of what it should be.

Surf Crazy was going to be released as a single in a week or so when the album release had died down a bit. I didn't bother thinking about anything like that. Even if I did have an opinion it wouldn't matter. What Mom says goes.

I love my Mom and all but I want to be able to control my own life. I was at the music shop for two hours before the line disappeared. Mom quickly whisked me out of the shop because apparently we have a long list of things to do tomorrow, while today now.

As we were leaving my phone rang and I answered it. Mom was talking on hers anyway.

"Hey, Liv," I said.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Going home, why are you calling?"

"I'm bored and don't want to sleep."

It was at that moment that I guessed that she was at least slightly drunk.

"Liv, have fun wherever you are but I'm going to hang up on you."

"No, Ally, don't go," she moaned but I had already hung up.

I don't really know why all these celebrities get drunk. I swear Liv is at a party most weekends and she, and everyone else there, get drunk out of their mind.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Another chapter in a short amount of time. Yay!!! Bit of a filler though. The image is of the cast and the video is Gotta be Me.

Comment and Vote

The Wise One