; two ;

two - luke

luke quickly goes back to his place to get changed. he takes off his shirt and replaces it with a greenday shirt and red and black flannel. he takes off his jeans and gets on different black jeans with a whole bunch of holes. he runs back downstairs and gets on black vans.

he grabs his keys and phone off the table and heads out to his car.

it only took 10 minutes to get back to ashtons and calums house.

"oooo lukey's back!" michael says then walking to luke. luke then checks michael out. his wearing a light blue flannel button up and black tights. and doc martens. and cat ears on a headband.

"you look beautiful." luke mutters.

michael's face goes all red and he mutters a thank you.

"you look hot." michael mutters back.

"why thank you." luke says smiling at him.

"flirting 101!" ashton says walking to them.

luke blushes in embarrassment.

"it is okay luke I know you have a crush...." ashton says then winking at him.

luke and michael then leave because ashton started acting like a little kid and started singing "luke and michael siting in a tree..."

michael held lukes hand and it just felt perfect. they walked to the cafe in town. luke noticed michael kept looking at him at the corner of his eye. when they got there they sat down by the little fire place.

"cozy." michael says adjusting his headband.

"yeah super cozy." luke says sitting down.

"this is cute! do you come here all the time?" michael asks looking around.

"yeah it's my favourite place to eat." luke says smiling at michael

"l-luke?" michael asks not giving eye contact.

luke gulps. "yeah michael?" luke says nothing how nervous michael was.

"i-is this a-a d-date?" michael asks shutting his eyes and nervously stuttering.

luke scratches the back of his neck. he takes a deep breath. "if you want it to be. then yes it is a date."

"do you want it to be a date?" luke adds.

michael opens his eyes, stares at luke and says.

"yes. i do want this to be a date."

69696969

GUYS OOOMIGOD

OKAY SO THEIR LIL RELATIONSHIP MOVES FAST. AND BTW LUKE AMD MICHAEL MEET EACH OTHER ONCE AT A DINNER. SO YEAH THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME.

ILY TYSM FOR 300+ READS

Ily bye xxx

-svea

(editing this now, COUGH i wrote this IN 2015 november and now it's may 2018 hahaha but this is so cringy idek why y'all like it but i'm happy you guys do! i'm just editing the minor crap like the little mistakes i made with michaels hair and yeah.)