; thirteen ;

thirteen - michael

today michael was bored. really bored. luke was busy helping his friend unpack, harry.

"where's luke today, babyboy?" ashton asks as michael walks downstairs groaning really loud.

"helping his friend unpack." michael says flopping on the couch.

"oh yeah one of your friends came over? i think his name was nialy? niathen? oh yeah! niall." calum says handing michael a plate of pancakes.

"thanks! and really? why was he even here for my birthday?" michael asks taking a bite of his pancakes and groaning of the goodness.

"i think joshua invited him? im not sure." ashton says. after breakfast michael decided to go for a walk and get starbucks.

it was windy outside.

he gets on a oversize grey/black nike sweater, black jeans with hole on the jeans and white and black shoes. (( picture on top/side ))

he grabs his phone and mini backpack with his wallet inside it.

he walks downstairs.

"bye daddies. going to starbucks and a walk!" michael calls opening the door.

"bye babyboy!" ashton yells.

"bye mike! be safe!" calum yells.

michael walks to starbucks which was 3 blocks away. he gets in line and orders a strawberries & crème frappuccino, because he wasn't a coffee kind of guy.

"strawberries and crème frappuccino for michael!"

"me!" michael calls walking quickly to get his drink. "thanks!" michael says taking his drink and sitting down near the window.

"oh look who it is."

michael looks up and sees arzaylea. he rolls his eyes and groans.

he puts on a fake smile. "hey!"

she rolls her eyes. "don't you dare try steal my boy!"

michael laughs. "luke? ha ha ha! it's funny because he's my boyfriend. not yours. now ba-bye i have better things to do then talking to you."

arzaylea scoffs. "um uh whatever bye."

michael walks up and leaves.

he finishes his drink and throws it in the trash. he then hears his phone
ringing.

"hello?"

"babyboy? lukes here. he's looking for you." ashton says.

michael grins. "aw thanks! I'll be home in 5!"

michael starts running home and gets at his house in 6 minutes.

"I'm home!" michael calls running into the living room and see luke.

he was wearing a black sweater, which belonged to michael, black jeans and black converse.

"you look very cute in my sweater!" michael gushes as luke hugs michael.

"ha! you look cuter in my sweater." luke says kissing michaels sweater.

"o-m-g guys you haven't seen each other for just a day!" calum says chuckling.

"shut up cally wally!" ashton jokes kissing calums nose.

"cashton!" luke says.

"cashton?" ashton says him and calum have a confused look on their faces.