; eight ;

seven - ashton

"babe. mikeys birthdays soon!" calum says to ashton as they were cuddling on the couch in the living room watching 21 jump street.

ashton sighs. "i know cal. i know."

"let's go out to the mall tomorrow. come on bbbbaaaabbbeeee!" calum says holding ashtons hand. ashton smiles and kisses calums hand.

"i wonder what luke and michael are doing right now upstairs." calum says looking at ashton and grinning.

ashton shrugs then pinches calums cheeks. "ew don't do that ash!" calum says pushing ashtons hands away.

"noooo."

"ugh you little annoying one." ashton says smiling and rolling his eyes.

"ah you love me." calum says.

"aw i do love you." ashton says kissing calum.

while upstairs luke and michael were still cuddling and listening to the 1975, love me.

"let's go to the movies." luke suggest.

"ok well you go back to your place, eat, get ready then come pick me up. ok?" michael says looking at lukes and his hand which were holding.

"ok see you later, kitten." luke says kissing michaels cheek then getting up and leaving michaels room.

"well time to get ready." michael says in his head and getting up from his bed and going to his dresser.

he just got on a black sweater that said "ain't no wifi." with the wifi symbol, light blue high waisted jeans and he rolled the bottoms up a little. he then goes to his mirror and picks a really light pink choker with spikes and a sailor moon luna cat hat. ((picture on side))

he looked at himself in the mirror and grinned happily. he then walks downstairs to tell ashton and calum, about their plans for the day.

ashton and calum were cuddling on the couch watching a movie.

"aw you look so adorable!" calum says as he seen michael enter the living room. ashton looks at michael and smiles happily.

"what you getting all dolled up for?" ashton asks.

"and for who?" ashton adds.

"me and luke are going to a movie." michael says resting his arms down causing sweater paws.

"luke went to go get changed and eat dinner,"

luke entered his room and noticed it was unlocked?

"um hello?!" luke calls as he closes his door slowly.

he heard a noise upstairs and he squeals. "what if I die?!" luke thinks to himself and he slowly goes upstairs making the stairs creak.

he entered the room where he heard his noise which was his room.

he sees arzaylea on HIS bed sucking a blue lollipop and some ugly white hat, she was wearing a black dress that had holes on the side.

"hey baby." she says winking at him.

"ew what the fuck." he whispers.

"dude- I mean girl, I'm gay! im never ever gonna date you!" luke says making a disgusted face.

"aw babe." she says then getting up and putting her hand on his shoulder and her nails going through his hair.

"don't call me that?! and no get out!" luke said pushing arzaylea off him.