; sixteen ;

sixteen - luke

luke was at his house. he left michaels house at 4 in the morning. they stayed up until 3, just talking. he was so scared. he hated arzaylea more then he already hated her. he was going to her house. she answered the door, wearing a boys shirt that went to her knees . her hair was all messy like she just 'did it'. she has a smirk on her face when she sees luke.

"hey baby! knew you'd come around." arzaylea says.

luke scoffs and rolls his eyes. "like I'd ever do that! and we need to talk. now."

"about what?" she asks innocently.

"you know what!" luke yells, shocking arzaylea.

"no i don't babe."

"don't call me babe, god arzaylea!" luke says tugging at his hair.

"you look very sexy doing that," arzaylea says winking at him.

"ew," luke mutters.

"ok anyways... why the fûck would you hurt my mikey! your so stupid!" luke yells again. arzaylea puts her hand on her hip.

she then laughs evilly. "like anyone cares about that stupid boy anyways."

luke could punch her right now. so he did. but regretted it right away. he didn't like hitting girls.

"f-fuck I'm s-so sorry!" luke says then slapping his forehead for saying sorry.

"g-god!" arzaylea screams. luke then lightly smirks to himself.

he walks away then starts running to house. he knocks on the door and michael answers it.

lukes eyes go wide at michaels outfit.

a grey sweater, light blue high waisted shorts showing some of his bum and high knee black socks. (( mikeys outfit pic top/side )) he also noticed michaels hair was now green. (( cause green haired mikey is my favourite))

"w-wow you look beautiful!" luke stutters out. michael blushes .

"thanks. daddy tried texting you, but you wouldn't answer."  michael says letting luke inside.

"oh um I went to go see arza-"

luke was cut off by michael.

"why the fudge were you with that-that pig!" michael says frowning.

"n-no i went to talk to her and long story short. i sort of punched her in the face..." luke says. michael starts laughing.

"really?!"

"y-yeah." luke says.

"you home alone?" luke asks. michael hums and nods his head.

they go in the living room and sit down on the couch, sponge bob was on.

"who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" the tv says making michael grin, luke awes at him.

luke smirks. "where'd your daddies go?" luke asks rubbing michaels soft thigh sending chills up michaels body.

michael gulps. "oh um on a date. tomorrows their anniversary.. tonight their going out for dinner and -tomorrow on their actual anniversary going out to some hotel in mexico I think I don't know."

"so your alone for two nights?" luke asks smirking and twisting a piece of michaels hair around his finger.

"y-yeah I-i am." michael said.

lukes other hand goes on michaels thigh.

"great." luke says then going into the kitchen like nothing happened.

"aw f you!" michael says groaning.

"i love you too baby and mind if i stay the night?" luke asks pulling out a bag of ketchup chips and two cans of f(r)anta.

"sure,"

"i'll text ash." luke says taking out his phone.

lukey: im staying a night w mike

ashy boo: you watching mikey?

lukey: yeah yeah :-)

ashy boo: ok that alright cool

luke shuts off his phone.

they go into the living room and michael puts on Kung foo panda. luke lays down on the couch and makes room for michael, he pats the spot in front of him. michael shrugs and lay down in front of luke.

luke puts his arm around michael and his hand on michaels waist.

"i love this movie." michael says as the  movie starts.

"never watched it." luke says resting his head on then at the arm of the couch.

michael gasps. "you'll love it!"

after the movie michael was sleeping in lukes arms.

"oh god i loved that movie!" luke says not realizing that mikey was sleeping.

"mikey? baby?" luke asks looking at michaels face and seeing him sleeping.

"what a angel." luke says grinning at michael and getting up carefully and tip toeing upstairs and grabs a big white blanket. he walks downstairs and puts the blanket over michael. he snuggles into the blanket.

luke awes  at him and gets out his phone taking a picture of michael and setting it as his lockscreen . he didn't want to change his homescreen because it was already a picture of him and michael, luke was kissing michaels cheek and michael was blushing.

"goodnight my kitten." luke says pecking michaels lip and cuddling up to michaels side and wrapping his arm around michael.