; epilogue ;

epilogue

((a/n this chapter is gonna be long af so yeah just a heads up *winks*))

michael happily said yes to luke. they got married seven months later.

michael was gorgeous in a dress. luke was handsome in his suit with a dark blue tie he picked. of course.

they adopted two children. stella and max.

they were really happy with each other of course. they loved each other dearly.

~

twenty five - luke

two years later..

"luke your putting the pamper on wrong you, idiot!" michael says chuckling as luke was trying to change max's pamper.

"not my fault the fûcking thing is hard to do." luke mumbles under his breath as he crosses his arms.

michael rolls his eyes and laughs at his husband.

"w-when's uncle ashton and uncle calum and s-stacy gonna come?" stella asks. she had a stutter ever since she started talking. (( yeah I know ashton and calum are like michaels parents and all but they wanted stella and everyone to call them uncle so they don't feel old ))

max was 7 months old and stella was 6. (( kind of what stella looks like top/side ))

"soon babygirl. no go see daddy he's gonna help get you changed ok?" luke says to stella as michael finishes changing max's pamper. stella nods her head and giggles as she runs to michael.

stella had green eyes and long hair and a dimple on her left cheek. michael and luke got her ears pierced when she was 4.

max had brown eyes and black hair, he hasn't said his first word yet but michael has been trying to teach him how to talk but fails. max likes to roll around and cuddle with luke.

luke grins at stella across the hall but rolls his eyes as he sees her hair, remembering how michael secretly dyed her hair red last month.

when luke was out with max visiting his mom and michael and stella were home alone michael went out with stella to the store.

FLASHBACK.

michael holds stellas hand as they enter the store called, shoppers.

"pick a colour babygirl." michael says.

they call her babygirl because of michael when ashton called him babyboy.

stella was 5 at the time but turning 6 the next month.

she hums with her hand on her chin as she eyes the hair dyes.

she giggles and points at the colour red.

"great choice." michael whispers and he grabs the red hair dye.

they pay and go home. michael calls ashton because ashton always dyed michaels hair. he still does.

"is luke ok with this?" ashton asks raising a eyebrow at michael.

he knew that if luke were there luke wouldn't have let michael or ashton dye stellas hair.

michael gulps nodding his head. "y-yeah he uh is," he lies. ashton nods his head and starts to dye stellas whole head red!

when luke got home with max he got mad at michael.