; twenty two ;

(( DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS V MUCH ))

twenty two - luke

they all decided to spend christmas at liz's. thank god they brought their presents they bought for each other there.

luke was downstairs with liz and ashton making food. it was chrismas eve. everyone was excited.

everyone got new onesies from liz for a early christmas present.

ashton got a snow man onesie with a snowman hoodie.

michael got a pink and white onesie from victoria secret PINK.

calum got s reindeer onesie with reindeer hoodie and tail.

luke just got a plain reindeer onesie because liz hates him. (( JUST KIDDING ))

michael walks downstairs rubbing his eyes then stretching.

"morning kitten." luke says smirking at michael.

michael yawns. "m-morning lukey."

"aw morning sunshine! how was your night?" liz asks smiling at michael.

"morning liz. and it was great." michael giggles.

luke smiles. he loved michaels giggle.

(( LISTENING TO SAN FRANCISCO OMG OMG I LOVE DIS SONG BRBBRBRBRB MICHAELS VOICE JUST SENT CHILLS DOWN MY BODY FR ))

"babyboy can you go wake up cal?" ashton asks opening the waffle maker.

"yeah sure daddy!" michael says running up the stairs and into the guest room where calum was sleeping.

michael chuckles at calums reindeer onesie. michael shakes calums body and pokes his cheeks.

"calum wake up." michael says shaking his body more.

calum groans and his body shots up.

"ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!" he yells.

"indeed it is mr. Einstein." michael says rolling his eyes.

"let's go downstairs oh my gosh i smell delicious food!" calum squeals and runs downstairs.

michael shrugs laughing. he follows calum downstairs.

ashton giggles as calum hugs them all.

"someone's happy." liz says smiling.

then jack comes downstairs with ben. (( DADDY JACK ))

"hi brother!" luke says teasingly.

"hey luke- oh my god! ashton, calum and michael! it's been awhile!" jack says smiling.

"h-hi jack!" michael says waving.

jack awes. "your so cute!" jack gushes.

luke swallows feeling jealous.

the rest of the day jack was complimenting michael on how adorable he was and how cute he was and everything.

"hey michael are you free anytime?" jack asks as they all sit down in the couch.

"um..." michael says awkwardly.

"gosh im so full!" calum says trying to change the subject.

"that's it." luke mutters. luke stands up infront of jack.

"jack! michaels mine! he's my boyfriend and i love him really much and i don't appreciate that your flirting with him so please stop!" luke yells causing michael to flinch.