; fourteen ;

(( maybe smut.. you've been warned *smirk* ))

(( DoNt read in public or with parents ;} ))

fourteen - halsey

halsey woke up at 8:01 AM. joshua's arm was around her waist. michael and luke were in the kitchen.

halsey shakes joshuas body.

"wake up joshy." she says his eyes open and he groans.

"mhmmmm w-what time is it?" he asks in a raspy voice making chills go down halseys body.

joshua rubs his eyes.

"8:02." she says.

michael and luke enter the room still in their onesies. their hand in hand.

"morning love birds." michael chirps smiling.

"morning!" halsey says back smiling.

"hey, let's wake everybody up and go get breakfast at ihop." luke says.

halsey and joshua agree.

"hey everybody! wake up." joshua shots and everyone's body gets up.

"what's happening?! are we gonna die?!" dan says with his eyes wide.

"no no no. we're gonna go get ihop." michael says calmly.

"are we walking?" ashton asks half asleep.

"no. halsey, ashton and harry have their cars right? we can all get into the cars and meet at ihop." phil suggest.

everyone nods their heads and no body bothers to get changed into their regular clothes and gets into their cars in their onesies.

ashton was leading everyone to ihop.

when they get to the restaurant the waitress laughs at their onesies.

"hello I'm rena. I'll be your waitress today. follow me, oh and how many?" rena says.

"hey I know you! your in the band hey Violet!" nia says.

"yeah I love your band hey Violet! great music." casey says.

"thanks." rena says smiling really big at them.

"oh and there's thirteen of us." ashton says. rena leads all of them to a two booths that were beside each other.

michael sat beside luke. luke puts his hand on michaels thigh.

"here you guys go." rena says handing them all a menu.

"thanks!" they all say and gazing at the menu.

after looking through the menu for 10 minutes they were ready to order.

"ready?" rena asks.

they all nod their heads. "ill get the pancake with whipped cream and strawberries." michael says and rena nods her head.

"same as him." luke says smirking at michael, causing michaels face to go red.

then everyone orders. "I'll be ready soon." rena says smiling at them all then going to the kitchen.

"im so hungry, oh gosh." louis says rubbing his hands together and licking his lips.

"cutie!" harry says kissing louis' cheek.

everybody awes at them. dan laughs leaning his head on phils shoulder.

20 minutes of laughter and talking their food finally comes.