; eighteen ;

eighteen - luke

today calum and ashton came home from their anniversary. luke noticed they both had hickeys all over their necks.

they were going christmas shopping, for gifts and a tree.

luke was spending christmas with ashton and them. also some other friends.

"nice hickeys." luke says as they enter target. calum blushes and ashtons smirks.

"s-shut up l-luke!" calum says, they walk up to a fake tree in a box.

"how bout this one?" ashton asks. michael nods his head.

"ok, let's go pay, you and calum go look for gifts and decorations." ashton says, then him and michael go line up, michael holds ashtons hand.

luke and calum walk to where the decorations were.

"luke, do you love michael?" calum asks as they look at the bacon flavoured candy canes. luke glances up at luke.

"y-yes i do." luke answers picking up a pickle flavoured candy canes. (( all I'm thinking about is troye and tylers candy cane challenge lmao ))

"that's cute. he of coursely loves you too." calum asks smiling at luke.

"coursely isn't a word, you asian." luke says jokingly and smirking.

"your a meanie beanie!" calum says hitting luke lightly on the shoulder.

"hey you hit me!" luke says gasping.

while the two older men acted like children, michael and ashton were looking for gifts. "i wanna get luke something special daddy!" michael says smiling up and ashton.

ashton went outside to put the tree in the car already.

"aw that's sweet. what should i get for cal?" ashton asks smiling at michael. michael smiles back.

"get him something funny! then get him the, nevermind nirvana cd he's been wanting." michael suggest. jingle bell rock goes on. michael giggles and whispers the lyrics.

ashton find the nevermind nirvana cd. then gets him a big bang theory shirt.

michael finds a the killers cd, new converse and a bear stuffy wearing a Santa hat and holding a red heart saying, "merry christmas! ILY!". michael also got calum a stuffed puppy. ashton got luke a greenday underwear.

while luke and calum were still acting like children but found presents. calum got ashton a black leather jacket, blink-182 poster. luke got michael a new pink skirt, a kiss croptop, a necklace that said "i love you michael merry christmas!" what luke got customized. also when you open the heart it was a picture of michael and luke kissing.

luke got ashton a wallet that said, "daddy" as a joke. calum got michael new white converse and ripped black jeans.

they bumped into each other and his their presents behind their packs in a cart.

"hi," michael says.

"let's get the decorations!" calum says.