; four ;

four - luke

i remember when i first met michael. he still had his parents. we were actually friends. we were 13 at the time...

FLASHBACKK

"luke honey, the clifford's are having a little thanksgiving party and they invited us." lukes mom, Liz says.

luke giggles and nods his head. "yay i get to see mikey!"

"go get dressed." liz says softly. luke nods his head and runs up the stairs into his room. he looks out his window and it's windy and cloudy. luke groans.

he gets changed out of his pj's that he was in all day and gets dressed into his nirvana shirt he recently got from his dad. and into blue jeans.

"IM ALL READY MOOOOM!" he calls.

"ok let's go I got the food ready." liz calls back.

luke comes down stairs and sees his mom in a beautiful red dress that goes to her knees.

"you look beautiful mom." he says smiling at her.

liz eyes her sons choice of clothing and rolls here eyes. "at least put a tie on!"

luke rolls his eyes back and runs upstairs and grabs and grey tie and puts it around his neck not changing his clothes.

liz laughs when luke came down the stairs. she helps him tie his tie.

liz picks up the tray of smashed potatoes and homemade gravy.

"lets go!" liz says.

"wait what about dad, ben and jack?" luke asks as they began walking to michaels which was only two blocks away.

"they went fishing." liz says rolling his eyes.

when they got their they seen a kids running around, a barbecue, and parents with beer talking to each other.

"liz! luke!" karen says walking towards them.

"hello karen." liz says smiling at them.

"hi lucas," karen says smiling and trying not to laugh because she knew he hated when she called him that. luke cringes and says, "hey kar."

"mikey and the boys are in the basement." karen says and luke runs inside the house and down stairs to the basement.

"heyyyyyyyyy lukes here!" calum says.

they were playing the xbox while ashton was strumming some notes(?) on the guitar.

"hey guys." luke says.

"aw screw you." michael says throwing his controller on the table.

"AHHH YOU LOSE AGAIN! NO ONE CAN BEAT DA MASTERRR." calum says doing his 'happy dance' and laughing at michael.

"hey mikey." luke says sitting down next to him.

"oh hey lukey." michael says smiling softly at the blonde boy.

everyone was silent but ashton on michaels guitar.

"hey that songs by the killers." luke says noticing his was playing mr. brightside.

"yeah." ashton says.

"KIDS TIME FOR DINNER!" joy, calums mother called.

"i don't get why she calls me and calum kids, we are way older!" ashton says.