; six ;

six - michael

today michael, ashton and calum were going to the mall to get some clothes and food.

"hey um daddy?" michael asks as he plays with his purple tennis skirt.

ashton turns the fall out boy down a little. "yeah mikey?"

"can we um–invite lukey?" michael asks nervously and not giving ashton eye contact.

"aw sure babyboy."

"babyboy, do you have a crush on luke?" calum asks turning around and looking at michael.

"i had a crush on him since we were 13...." michael says blushing.

"aw!" ashton says smiling.

calum holds hands with ashton. ashton is now driving with one band making no michael scared.

"daddy, i know you want to hold hands with cal but please don't drive with uh one hand..." michael says thinking of his dead parents.

"what wh- ohhhh." calum says realizing why and let's go of ashtons hand, but resting his hand sending chills up ashtons body. ( cashton af )

michael smiles at his two best friends and kind of step parents? michael doesn't know what to label them. well except best friends.

( listening to broken home brb crying )

(ok fr I feel like crying )

once they get to the the mall ashton gets out his phone and dials luke.

"hey ash." luke says sounding like he just woke up.

"come here right away at the mall. mikey wants you here." ashton.

"hello to you too irwin. and sure wait I'll get changed." luke says then hanging up.

"his coming soon." ashton says to michael. calum kisses ashtons cheek and michael smiles.

-luke

luke groans and gets out of his messy bed. he didn't want to get up but wanted to his mikey.

he goes to his closet (which was messy as hell) and gets out a black plain shirt and his black jeans that have rips on the knees. he stands on his tippy toes and grabs w black leather coat, and gets it on.

next is his hair. it not in his regular quiff. it was in his 'fetus' hair that is down. he shrugs and doesn't care 'bout his hair and ran down the stairs and gets on his black combat boots. he grabs his phone and wallet and puts it in his pockets.

"im all ready." he says to himself.

he gets in his car, (which calum brought back last night) and drove to the mall. 20 minutes later he's there.

he gets out his phone and texts ashton.

luke: where are you guys? btw I'm here now :-)

luke sees his typing.

Ashton: Rock shop

luke nods his head even though ashton can't see him. he begins walking to the rock shop. it was store that had nirvana, greenday, metallic, iron maiden, the Beatles and more bands, bands shirts, pins, stitches, sweaters, stickers, blankets, jewelry and more.

( this is a actually store:) it's in Vancouver.  Granville street i think? )

luke sees michael, calum and ashton looking at the sweaters on wall. luke then checks michael out. he is wearing a white and dark purple flower crown, a pastel turquoise tank top, purple tennis skirt. lukes eyes travel down his body and notices his wearing pink converse making him 100000 x cuter.