; eleven ;

eleven - luke

tonight was the concert. 

luke and his kitten were so excited.

luke was downstairs waiting for michael to come down.

the concert was in 5 hours but they were gonna go out on a date.

michael got on the shirt ashley and josh got him, and a floral skirt. ( outfit on side/top )

he then puts on a black tattoo choker and mascara. he looks at himself in the mirror and... frowns. he didn't smile this time.

he didn't like what he seen in the mirror. he closes his eyes shut stopping from crying.

he then opens his eyes and fakes a smile.

"stop doing this to yourself. your beautiful. I'm beautiful." michael says to himself.

he smiles again, a real smile this time. he gets on unicorn socks and red converse. he gets a small bag pack and puts his phone, flannel jacket, his camera, and his wallet. he put his backpack on his back and walked out of his room and downstairs.

luke, calum and luke were waiting downstairs watching pitch perfect.

michael clears his throat. they all look up at him him and they mouths all fall wide open.

"wow." luke says.

"beautiful!" luke adds making michael blush.

"you look wonderful, babyboy." ashton says.

"super cute!" calum says leaning his head on ashtons shoulder.

"let's go." luke says gulping and getting up, walking towards his kitten.

"hi." michael breaths out looking up at luke.

"hey gorgeous." luke says kissing michaels cheek.

"have fun kids!" ashton yells as they walk to the door.

"take a close up picture of patrick stump for me!" calum yells.

luke chuckles and michael giggles.

luke and michael enter lukes car and luke drives michael to the ice cream parlour.

when they got they walk at the back of the line.

"strawberry please!" michael says hugging luke then running to a table.

luke smirks at his boyfriend. at his mikey.

it was luke next .

"hi what can I get you?" the man asks.

"two large cones, one strawberry and one mint please." luke asks.

"5.67 please."

luke hands him 6 dollars and he gets the change , the guy gets the cones and ice cream.

luke  came back with the cones and michael was on his phone typing.

"what cha doing." luke says making michael jump.

"sorry babe!" luke says kissing michaels forehead.

"It's ok . and I was just saying thanks you to my relatives saying happy birthday to me on facebook." michael says licking his ice cream making luke have dirty thoughts.

after ice cream they went to the book store. one of michaels favourite place.

luke had to go to washroom.

when he came back michael was on his phone typing. again.

"still commenting thanks you's to your family?" luke asks annoyed he was on his phone almost the whole time they were at the book store.