; twenty one ;

(( not edited may be mistakes ? ))

twenty one - michael

michael woke up in a bed. he looked beside him and sees luke. he smiles and shakes lukes body. luke wakes up and rubs his eyes, yawning.

"m-morning." michael says.

"morni- wait i just realized we just had sex in a strangers bed? in arzayleas house," luke says laughing.

michael snorts. "you dork."

"let's get outta here,"

they get up and get changed into the clothes they wore last night. they unlocked the door and tip toed down the stairs. they open the door and run to the car.

luke buckles himself and so does michael. they drive home. when they enter michaels house they smell eggs and pancakes.

luke looks at michael with a confused face. they walk to the kitchen and see calum and ashton cooking.

"you-you guys are home?" luke asks. ashton jumps and turns around facing them his hand on his heart.

"god you guys scared me?!" ashton screeches.

"sorry?"

"anyways yeah we got home a hour ago." ashton says then going back to flipping the pancakes.

"ah ok..."

after breakfast michael had a idea.

"let's set up the tree!" michael says excitedly. they all agree and ashton goes get the tree from the garage.

they set up the tree in the living room near the corner of the room. luke grabs the bags of decorations they bought at target not to long ago.

they then start to decorate. everything looked perfect. calum also put christmas lights on the tree, on the walls and outside.

they all went outside except calum. he was gonna turn all the lights on.

"ok calum ! light em up!" ashton yells. calum turns the light switch on and all the lights turn on.

michael giggles and smiles. "it's-it's beautiful!"

"not as beautiful as you." luke says kissing michaels temple.

michael blushes and rolls his eyes. "you so cheesy oh gosh but thank you lucas."

"i love you so much." luke mutters.

michael smiles and goes on his tiptoes and kisses luke on the cheek.

they all go back inside and they all felt so christmasy.

"order some holiday pizza?" ashton asks sitting down on the couch.

"sure why not?"

ashton orders pepperoni pizza and the holiday special: a pizza with pepperoni, green peppers and ham.

"we will be there in 20 minutes!" says the pizza guy.

"great."

30 minutes later the pizza came. late.

luke hears the doorbell ring and he runs to the door opening it.

it was the same guy ! the same guy who delivered the pizzas late. (( guess who's back: the guy who delivered the pizza late is back!))

"you." luke says glaring as his stomach growls. luke looks at his name tag. it read matty.

"hi! sorry I delivered the pizzas late last time and this time.." matty says then frowning.

"it ok." luke answers then taking the pizzas and handing the guy 30 bucks and shutting the door on mattys face.

"savage." matty says then walking away .

"pizzaaaaaaaa!" ashton says. they begin to eat.

took another slice. "michael wants another slice."

calum chuckles and takes another pizza.

ONE DAY LATER

luke went home to get packed for his moms. he was done with his clothes and packed a toothbrush, brush, toothpastes, and condoms. (( lol ))

he then got on his leather jacket, black sunglasses on and combat boots and got into his car to go to michaels.

when he got there he opens the door and waits in the living room.

michael upstairs for out his medium sized pastel pink luggage. he packed clothes and his short onesies, his makeup, socks, panties, charger and his toothbrush. he looked at himself in the mirror and smiles.

"you are flawless," michael says to himself. he picks up his luggage and walks downstairs. he gets on his pastel purple socks and doc martens.

before he got changed into black leggings, metallica dress/shirt. he picks up his luggage and walks downstairs. ashton and calum were already down there.

"let's go!" luke says grinning. they all walk out and ashton locks the door. they all put their luggages in the trunk then they enter lukes car.

"how long will it take to get there?" calum asks buckling himself in.

"five hours callywally." luke says in a sassy voice and double chin. michael giggles. calum rolls his eyes.

"ok lukeywukey."

luke started to drive and michael turns on the radio and WDYM by justin bieber comes on.

"gosh i hate this song!" ashton says then singing along to lyrics.

two hours later...

"are we there yet?" michael asks for the billionth time. luke shrugs and puts his hand on michaels thigh. michael calms down a little.

calum was sleeping with his head against ashtons shoulder, while ashton was reading, "a work in progress" by connor franta.

michael decided to listen to his own playlist. he gets out his phone and earphones and goes to spotify.

he clicks on the playlist labeled, "good songs for bad days" and "why'd you only call me when your high" by arctic monkeys goes on.

michael holds lukes hand and leans his head on the window falling asleep.

3 hours later....

"we are here guys!" luke yells kinda. everyone wakes up.

"yay!" michael says rubbing his eyes grinning a little.

luke stares at michael. he thinking, "what a cute kitten. my cute kitten."

they all get out of the car and get their luggages out from the trunk.

luke knocks on the door. liz answers the door. "luke! honey I missed ya!" liz says hugging luke.

"hi mikey! how ya been?" liz asks hugging michael.

michael hugs back. "hey queen - i mean liz! ive been good you?"

"great." liz answers smiling at michael. michael and luke enter the house and smell something delicious.

calum and ashton both hug liz at the same time. liz brings them upstairs.

"if you guys need me I'll be downstairs in the kitchen." liz says smiling at them all then going downstairs.

luke and michael had lukes old room. calum and ashton had the guest room.

"cuddle meeeeee." michael says flopping into the bed, tired.

"ok kitten." luke says smirking and lay down beside michael and wrapping his arms around him. michael snuggles into luke and smiles.

"your a great cuddler." michael says.

"aw you are a great cuddler as well." luke chuckles. michael falls asleep in lukes arms.

luke kissed michaels forehead. "night my love."