; twenty three ;

(( smh @ the fam who thinks that the article is actually true but you can believe what you wanna believe :* ))

(( I actually might end this story next chapter mhmm what y'all think? ))

twenty three - luke

everyone just finished unwrapping presents.

they all loved what they got and it was time to go back home .

"have a safe drive back!" liz says waving her hand.

the rest of the hemmings family waved as they drove away .
this time ashton was driving.

calum sat shot gun while luke and michael sat at the back.

"daddy?" michael asks.

ashton replies. "yeah babyboy?"

"can you put on music please daddy?" michael asks leaning his head on lukes shoulder.

"oh yeah sure," ashton says as the light turns red and ashton turns on the radio.

ashton holds hands with, calum but remembers that michael was scared so he lets go of his hand.

"no no daddy i-i feel safe enough so you can hold h-hands with cal." michael says smiling and mouthing the words to focus by ariana grande.

luke connects hands with michael. michael squeezes his hand lightly and brings their hands to his lips kissing lukes hand.

LATER...

"michael, baby," luke coos.

michael groans but opens his eyes smiling right away as he sees luke. luke smiles back and unbuckled michaels seatbelt and he gets up.

luke holds michaels hands and smiles.

michael smiles back and leans his head on lukes shoulders.

they both enter the house.

luke and michael kick off their shoes and run upstairs.

michael giggles as luke starts to tickle michaels cute tummy.

"s-stop l-luke!" michael gasps laughing.

luke grins, he continues to tickle michael.

"having some fun are we?"

luke stops ticking michael and looks at the doorway seeing... niall?

lukes smile fades away. "why are you here whoreran?"

niall scoffs. "calum asked me to watch michael... halsey was busy and I was free..."

"why can't I watch michael?" luke asks clearly confused.

"because of the thing." niall says raising both his eyebrows.

lukes lips shape into a 'O' remembering what he was suppose to do.

"see you babe I'll be back later." luke says leaning down and kissing michael.

luke walks past niall and he hits his shoulder and whispers in his ear.

"don't you dare fücking touch my michael."

niall gives him sarcastic smile but his eyes say, "yes i know he's yours and not mine I won't touch him."

luke smirks at that, he walks downstairs and slips on his shoes and out the door he is.

niall smirks at michael as he hears the door close.

"wanna watch anime?"

ashton pov

ashton picks up halsey, josh, tyler, lily and hannah. luke was driving with halsey and josh following ashton in front.

"you excited luke!" halsey explains smiling.

"really excited... hopefully he likes it," luke says sighing.

"of course he will like it." josh says smiling at luke.

ashton parks and luke parks his car beside ashton.

"everyone bring their stuff?" ashton says as he gets out of his car.

everyone shouts a yes.

"ok let's get decorating." luke says smirking.

back to michael...

they were watching attack on titan.

niall sat beside michael but gave him space because he respected his and lukes relationship even though he had a crush on michael but he knew they loved each other and michael would never love him.

niall also been seeing a guy named liam. he really liked him and he really like niall.  but niall knew he would always have a crush on michael.

his phone rings making michael look at him. niall pulls out his phone.

he answers it smiling. "hey liam how's it going?"

niall mouths, "be right back," to michael. michael nods his head smiling. niall gets up going into the hall.

episode 3 of season 2 ends.

michael turns on episode 4.

he smiles at the theme song goes on and michael whispers it.

4 HOURS LATER.

ashton, calum and luke came back and niall left.

"did he touch you?" luke asks as he wraps his arms around michaels waist.

"no he didn't i think he has a boyfriend!" michael says answering N truthfully.

luke nods his head gulping.

"let's go get ready for bed kitten," luke says as they walk back upstairs into michaels room.

michael gets changed into a comfy white shirt and pink panties with red lip stick stains. he climbs into bed before luke walks in shirtless and in grey sweatpants. (( michaels outfit on top/side ))

"cuddle?" michael asks pouting and blinking his eyes.

luke couldn't say no to that adorable face. he nods his head and climbs into bed.

he looks at what michaels and luke smirks.

"baaaaabe." luke says.

"what?" michael says acting innocent.

luke groans. "ugh i hate you."

"oh you love me!" michael says snuggling into luke and climbing onto him now straddling his waist.

"true." luke says putting his hands on michaels waist.

michael leans down and kisses luke.

"l-let's cuddle now." luke says. michael nods his head and snuggles into luke still on top of him.

"night, love you." luke says kissing michaels temple.

lukes fingers rub michaels head in tiny circles.

"love you to the moon and back." michael says grinning and falling asleep.