; five ;

(Listening to The Girl Who Cried Wolf brbrbrbrbrb c ryingGggg omg fr tho)

five - ashton

ashton and calum were went out to lunch while luke was watching michael. michael was still sleeping though.

"how 'bout kfc?" calum asks.

"okay yeah I love kfc remember when i used to work there? Great times." ashton says then calum drives into the parking lot and parks the car. they get out and walk to kfc.

( listening to airplane now lol )

"ill get popcorn chicken snack box." ashton says to calum then goes to find seats. he sits down by the window.

he turns on his phone and decides to text luke.

Ashton: how's my babyboy? Is he awake?

ashton waits for a reply and two minutes later luke replies.

Luke: he's ok and yeah he is we are playing fifa :-)

ashton begins typing.

Ashton: okay great thank you for watching him luke! we are just @ kfc lol

Luke: ok remember when you used to work there lmao

Ashton: yeah like i said great times haha

Then Calum comes back with two snack boxes and one big drink.

( listening to permanent vacation. )

"Iced tea or root beer?" ashton asks as calum sits down and gives ashton his box of food.

"root beer. your favourite." calum says winking at ashton.

they begin eating their food.

"do you ever think luke wonders why we tell him to watch michael? he knows what happened to him and his parents and all his um s-suicide attempts..." ashton says speaking his mind.

"yeah i sometimes think that but hey i they like each other... again remember when they were 13 and at michaels house in the basement playing truth or dare and I dared luke to kiss mikey..." calum says laughing.

ashton laughs. "oh my gosh yeah! then you and i went upstairs when they went into closet and we ate pie and ice cream."

they laugh really hard causing people to look at them but they didn't care. they were both too in love and happy too care.

after lunch they went to the movies. ashton texted luke every 20 minutes.

- luke

"when's daddy gonna be home?" michael asks as he scored a goal on luke.

"mhm soon they went out to the movies." luke says trying to get the ball from michael. luke hasn't played fifa for a while.

after the games luke began to cook dinner, while michael was watching Roseanne.

luke was mixing up caesar salad and cooking chicken.

"almost done mikey!" luke yelled taking the chicken out of the microwave.

"okie dokie!" michael yells back.

then luke gets out two big plates and puts the salad and chicken on it.

"it's ready."

michael enters the kitchen and luke hands him the plate, they eat in the dinner room.

( listening to waste the night now if you guys care idk why I'm doing this I just want to tell you guys what I'm listening the songs- I DONT WANNA WASTE I DONT WANNA WASTE THE NIGHT ok sorry back to the story but Michaels voice . Curse of being a Michael girl )

"let's eat!" luke says licking his lips and rubbing his hands together. michael mutters a 'awe' then they start eating.

after eating they out the dishes in the sink and go into the living room.

"i haven't had a good cuddle in a while." michael hints then looking at luke of the corner of his eye. "wanna cuddle?"

luke smirks and nods his head.

luke straddles michaels leg then lay down on michaels chest listening to his heartbeat.

"your hearts beating so fast." luke says laughin.

"your amazing." michael says smiling. luke looks at michael and smiles leaning in.

their lips connect. just like when they were 13 they felt sparks. it was perfect. it then turned into a make out session.  they stopped because they needed to breath.

"just like when we were 13." michael mutters staring at lukes lip which were now swollen.

( now listening to San Francisco omg fav song. Michaels voice again. And lukes and calums and ugHhh )

"you remember that?" luke asks staring at michaels lips to which were swollen like his own.

"of course. i had a big crush on you." michael says blushing.

luke puts his hand on michaels burning hot cheeks and nods his head. "i had a crush on you too." luke admits.

"adorable." michael says.

then they cuddle the night away. well until ashton and calum get home from the movie.

(=^.^=)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And sorry I'm listening to 5sos and ugH now I'm listening to skh :-) and idk ignore when I was telling u da songs I was listening to haha if you want '! Oh and go read my new fanfic called "chokers" muke haha thank you

Should I do character ask? maybe next chapter ;-)

Ok ily babes bye see you in next chapter

THEY SAY WE'RE LOSERS AND WE'RE ALRIGHT WITH THAT .... (Continue the lyric THEn continue that lyric and so on and so on)

-svea