; ten ;

ten - michael

today was michaels birthday. he was excited.

he was turning 20. (( Jajsjsjsjsjsjhs crying ))

ashton, calum, luke, halsey, josh, tyler, harry, louis and niall came into his room, ashton holding a cake with red and pink icing and it said, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL,'.

"happy birthday to you.." they sang.

"happy birthday to you happy birthday to michael. happy birthday to you!" they sang. michael was smiling his head off.

"happy birthday kitten!" luke says kissing him on the mouth. niall rolls his eyes.

michael closes his eyes and blows out the candles.

everyone goes downstairs except luke and mikey.

"i got you new clothes! you should put them on right now." luke says running to ashtons room and coming back with a bag. michael smiles at him.

he opens the bag and brings out the black choker with a moon charm , he smiles and put it around his neck, he brings out a rainbow choker and puts it on his dresser then a blue crop top sweater and black tennis skirt.

michael gets up and goes to his bathroom to get change but luke stops him.

"no it's ok, you can change in here." luke says biting his lip.

michael gulps. "mhm s-sure."

luke sits down on the bed.

michael was really nervous. he takes off his shirt. luke stares at his beautiful body.

michael gets on his new crop top.

"that looks beautiful on you, kitten." luke says getting up and putting his arms around his waist and kissing him.

michael stops him. "tisk tisk. we got friends downstairs waiting for us lukey." he says smirking.

luke groans. "fiiiine!" he then sits back down on the bed.

michael takes a deep breath then pulls down his pants relieving pink 'girl' underwear. michael closes his eyes waiting for luke to laugh.

"no baby! i love them on you. they look better on you then girls to be honest." luke says winking and smirking.

michael opens his eyes and sees luke.

michael put on his skirt and looks at himself in the mirror and smiles.

luke goes behind him and hugs him from behind and resting his head on michaels hair.

"let's go." luke says taking michaels hand and pulling him downstairs.

they was decorations everywhere.

"wow." michael says looking around with a big grin on his face.

"happy birthday mike!" halsey says smiling at him.

"happy birthday mikey!" josh says with his arm around halseys waist.

"thanks ashley and josh!" michael says smiling at the two.

after the delicious cake it was present time.

calum and ashton hand him a box.

when he opened it, it was a box filled with hair dye. "omg! thank you daddies!" michael said giggling.

"your welcome babyboy." ashton says. they both him hug him.

next was luke, he hands him a small bag.

first it was greenday and blink-182 CDs, unicorn socks and...

"FALL OUT BOY TICKETS?!" michael yells excitedly he gets up and hugs luke then kisses him.

luke laughs. "i got them on sale! worth waking up at 4 in the morning." luke says pecking michaels lips.

halsey and josh got him a new eyebrow piercing and a nirvana shirt and also a fall out boy shirt for the concert.

harry and louis got him blink-182 crop top, Jean high waisted shorts and blue choker.

niall got him a purple and white flannel and gave him a wink.

michael ignores his wink and thanks his awkwardly.

after everyone leaves michael and and luke got upstairs.

they cuddle. luke takes his shirt off and goes back to michael.

luke is playing with michaels hair and mixhael is drawing invisible little circles on lukes bare chest.

"the concerts tomorrow." luke says even though michael knew.

"mhm I wonder who I'll bring..." michael says jokingly.

"yeah same maybe, a tall blonde haired, blue eyed, has a lip piercing and very veryyy attractive and who is also in love with a boy named michael could come."

michael gasps. "mhm maybe."

luke puts his two hands on michaels face and kisses his forehead.

michael smiles. "you should dye your hair."

"nah I like my blonde hair." luke says putting their hands up and closing their hands.

"you give me lots of butterflies in my stomach." luke says.

"babe." michael says putting his head on his chest.

"kitten."

kitten ☹ muke [COMP/"EDITTING"]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara