The game is on

Morganas POV

It's been weeks and they still haven't figured out that I was the one behind the attack on Merlin's village. They think I don't see, that I don't know what's been happening between them. But they're wrong.

I've seen them around, smiling at each other like fools. I knew Arthur would come looking for his beloved Merlin if he knew he was in any danger. But it didn't go as planned, Arthur's still breathing. So is Merlin. Arthur needs to die, I and I alone should be the one ruling Camelot.

"It's all set up, my lady." Agravaine's voice echoes through the room.

"Then why are you still here." I say with an annoyed tone. I don't know why I still let him live. He have never been able to kill Arthur. And the way he looks at me is sickening. These feelings he have for me makes my stomach hurt. I could never return those feelings, the only reason he's alive is because he can tell me all of Arthur's plans.

"My lady." He says and bows before hurrying away. 

This time I need to be there, I want to be there to watch the life drain out of my father and Arthur. And I will not fail this time.

Arthurs POV

"And after that you can polish my shield." I continue after listing up a bunch of things for Merlin to do. He looks at me with big eyes and sigh.

"Prat." He whispers under his breath as he bends down to pick up my dirty clothes from the floor. "I heard that." He smirks at me and blows me a kiss, mockingly.

" Love you too." He says and quickly walks out the door. I smile for myself at Merlin's behavior. I can't wait until his mother finally can move out. I want more time with Merlin. I want him to be able to sleep in my room more often.

"Sir, we're under an attack!" One of my soldiers says as he comes rushing inside. Without much of a second thought I hurries to find my father.

"Gather all men outside. Now!" The man sprints away towards the armor room.

"Father, do we know this threat?" He looks confused and in chock. "Father!"

"They're already inside the castle. There must be a traitor inside these walls. I told you we shouldn't have let anyone of those people stay here!" His voice is filled with hatred and anger. "I bet magic is the source." When he said that word, I froze. I felt anger boiling in my blood. He might as well have talked about Merlin in that way.

Without another word, I turn around to leave the room. I need to keep Merlin safe.

"You're not going anywhere." Morganas voice is like a stab in the stomach. "What's wrong, brother dear, you look surprised." She tilt her head and smiles innocently. She called me her brother. I look at my father who has his head bowed in shame. I turn my head back to look at Morgana once again, she has a wicked smile on her face.

"He didn't tell you? Turns out, you're not the only one who has the right to the throne." My eyes goes big, she have the right to rule this kingdom. That means she wants me and my father gone.

I bring my sword up, ready to fight my way out. Morgana laughs out loud, "That would do you no good." She holds out her hand as I go flying across the room.

"You can't leave now, the fun have just begun." 

------

Thanks for reading. The song is 'behind blue eyes' by Limp Bizkit. It doesn't really go along with this chapter but I just thought that it suited Merlin as a person a little. 

Thoughts? 

Have a great day!