Finding Arthur

Merlins POV

A soon as the sun begins to rise, I head home to Camelot. I have to see Arthur. The thought of spending another night without him makes my heart break. I need him by my side. 

I run up to our chambers only to be greeted by an empty room. He's not here. After looking in the throne room and the training area i couldn't think of any other place he would be at in this hour. As I walk through the hallways I see sir Leon. 

"Leon. Have you seen Arthur?" I ask with concern. Leon answers with a frown, "No. His horse is gone too. I thought he went with you." 

"No he did not. I can't find him anywhere." Leon pats me on my shoulder, "I'll ask around and send some knights out to look for him." I nod and walk to our chamber again. Quickly I close the door behind me. If Arthur's wearing the ring I gave to him a long time ago then I'll be able to trace him. 

His location is hidden with magic, surprisingly strong magic, but not strong enough. After a couple of minutes I have his location, he's not far. 

With rapid steps I walk to gather the knights again. "I know where he is." Leon sighs in relief as I place a hand on his shoulder. "I need for you to stay here. Look after the castle as I go out to find him."

Leon shakes his head. "No. I cannot, I have to help you get him back."

"Leon. " I say sternly. "I trust you to take care of everything. I can't leave the kingdom to anyone else. I trust you."

Slowly he nods his head. "I'm honored. I will not let you down." I mouth a quick 'thank you' before leaving to get the knights.

"Get ready. We're getting Arthur back."

Arthur POV
Slowly I open my eyes as I'm beginning to regain my conscious.

It's dark and the air is damp. As I try to move a rush of pain hits me in my leg. I hiss in pain and reach of my leg. There's blood, a lot of it.

Quickly I rip up my shirt to bind the wound. Still groaning in pain, I stand up using the cold stone wall for support.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A female voice echoes through the 'room'.

"Who are you? Are you one of them?"

"I'm trapped here, just like you." There's sadness and pain hidden behind the voice. She must have been here for awhile.

"What's your name?" I ask gently, not wanting to scare or upset her.

"Adeline" She answers quietly.

"Adeline I promise you that I'll get you out of here."

"There's been many who's promised the exact same thing. No one have ever been able to fulfill their promise."

"Why are you still here? How come that you've been here for all this time?" The question bothers me. It's incredibly rude but necessary.

A quiet sob breaks the silence.
"I'm pregnant." My mouth forms an 'O' as my cheeks redden. This man might be a horrible person but at least his not a monster who kills pregnant women. 

"Adeline, I'll get you and your baby out of here."

Once again silence. I stand up straight and lean on the wall. There has to be a way to leave.

I have to go home. Back to Merlin.

------
Sorry for the short chapter but I'll try to make a long one next. Anyway...have any thoughts? 

I didn't really like this chapter. I don't know. But anyway thank you guys for over 8k views! 

The song on the side is 'The call' by Regina Spector.
Until next time.