Wedding

Merlins POV

For weeks people have come to the castle, complaining about having a king who would soon be married to a man. Arthur's been trying to keep calm and having his hopes up. But I can see right through it, he's keeping his feeling to himself, he doesn't want me to worry about him, but being in the silence is worse, I feel helpless. 

"Arthur," He sits on the edge of his bed, head in his hands, "what can I do?"

"Merlin there's nothing you can do." He says and sighs, looking up at my face. "We can take it back, I can cast a spell, making them forget everything."

"No Merlin, I don't want them to forget, I want them to forgive." I frown, what is it he wants them to forgive him for, I sit down beside him and place a hand on his thigh.

"I'm sorry it's just that I'm a bit stressed out, I-" I cut him of telling him, there's nothing to forgive.

"I'm lucky I have you." Arthur says and kiss the top of my head.

"Yeah you are." We both relaxes and laugh. With everything going on, we haven't have many times when we could just sit down and talk, laugh and just enjoy each others company.

"Let's get married today." I stop laughing as Arthur speaks and I turn to look at him. "What?"

"You heard me you clotpole," Arthur says jokingly and nudge me on my arm, "Let's get married." Not knowing what to say, I rapidly nod my head, instantly agreeing.

Arthurs POV

I glance at my reflection one more time. I'm getting married. I'm finally marrying Merlin. They signal for me that they're ready to begin. Just one more time I look in the mirror and nervously bite my bottom lip.

I can do this.

The crowd stands up as i walk up to the alter, waiting for Merlin. It feels like hours before he get there. He's dressed in a blue bottom up and have a red cape, just like I am. He smiles widely at me, his eyes filled with lust and happiness.

He gets to me rather quickly but it still doesn't feel fast enough. As he gets up next to me, I grab his hand and smile.

The priest starts to speak, but I get lost in Merlin's eyes until I hear the mention of my name.

"Arthur Pendragon do you take this Merlin, son of Balinor, to your husband?"

With teary eyes I quickly answers with an unsteady yes.

"Merlin, son of Balinor, do you take this Arthur Pendragon to your husband?" Merlin opens his mouth but the sound of doors opening disturbs him.

"Morgana." I whisper and look at her in shock. Of all days she had to come today.

"I must say, I was rather upset not receiving any invitation." Morgana says and pouts her mouth before it's replaced with a wicked smile. 

-----

Hey so what's up guys? Thank you so much for over 1k views! I can't tell you how happy that makes me.

So here's another chapter, hope you enjoyed. The song on the side is 'Like I'm gonna lose you' a cover by Kurt Hugo Schneider, Madilyn Bailey and Chris Collins. 

Until next time.