Hold on

Morganas POV 

Everyone stares at me, terrified. I smirk and walk around, acting normal. I can't believe why these people want him as their king, their ruler. He gets to be the good guy while everyone else thinks of me as the bad one. Can't they see that he's just like Uther, don't they understand that magic will never be allowed with him as their king. It's a trick. 

All I ever wanted to to was to bring magic back to the kingdom, and what do I get for it? Nothing.

Arthur step forward, protecting Merlin, trying to act like the hero everyone think he is.

"What do you want?" He growls and reaches for his sword. I let out a humorless laugh and shake my head. 

"Your head on a stick."

"Then come and get it." Arthur says and swings the sword in the air.

"Oh I will." Quickly I stretch out my hand and he goes flying across the room. Merlin steps forward and his eyes goes yellow. No, he can't be. He can't be a sorcerer. People starts running outside, everyone excepts the knights, of course.

"Go." Merlin yells and the knights hesitates before running out, fighting my soldiers.

"I got to tell you Merlin, I didn't expect this." I say truthfully as we go around in circles. He smiles, "No one ever does."

Another laughs escapes my mouth and my eyes turns yellow as I chant a quick spell. To my surprise it doesn't take on him. He's more powerful then I expected. I turn my head to look at the unconscious king. Not so much of a king now, having Merlin fight his battles for him.

"What's wrong? Out of spells?" He haunts me after several attempts. I was about to talk back when a groan hears from Arthur. It takes Merlin by surprise and he turns to look at his lover. I see the chance and take it. The sword on the ground goes flying into his stomach as I flee from the castle.

Merlins POV

I clench my stomach and cough up blood. I can't let her win, slowly I walk after her. I mumble one of my best spells and Morgana stops. She groans in fear when she realize she can't move. Quickly I pull out the sword from my stomach and place it in her chest before the spell stops working. She falls to the ground, gasping for air until she no longer breaths.

It's over, Arthur's safe. I cling onto the wall and slowly slides down and sit on the stone cold floor. Dying on my wedding day wasn't something I was planning on. But as long as Arthur's safe and alive, I'm happy to go out like this.

It's getting darker and I can feel the life drain out of me.

"Your going to be okay. Your going to live. Just hold on." I hear Arthur's soothing voice and smile.

"Arthur. I...-" There's so many things I want to tell him. Arthur tells me not to speak and tries to reassure me that I'll be fine. His voice is the last thing I hear before everything goes black. 

-------

Hey guys! Thoughts?

The song on the side is 'You and me' by Lifehouse.

I hope you enjoyed. Until next time.