Act 1: Rise of the Dead

Dante:
It's crazy how things can go to shit really fast on a day that was going so good. It was a normal school day for me which usually involved skipping classes and hanging out with the school nurse Shizuka. She was my best friend and we've known each other since I was a kid and she was a teenager in college so she never ratted eke out to a teacher. She even hid me in her office if things got a little balistic.
So we were hanging out like normal talking about whatever seemed interesting. Everything was going smoothly until I heard a scream coming from the front school gate. Shizuka looked scared asking "What was that?" I took a look outside the window to see what caused the screaming. The scene was bloody. It was the school principal crawling on the ground screaming for help from, and I can't believe I'm saying this but with the decaying skin hanging off its bones and the only thing that came out of its mouth were moans that sent chills down a normal man's spine. Without a doubt that was a zombie and I noticed I wasn't the only one watching.
The eyes of thousands of students were on the bloodbath. I ran back to Shizuka. "What was it?" She was shaking as she asked and all I could say was "we need to get out of here now!" I grabbed her hand and we ran to the main entrance of the room but the moment I opened the door I instantly regretted it and closed it shut. I turned back to Shizuka and she just looked at me in terror."Dante tell me I didn't just see what I think I saw." Usually a wise crack would cheer her up so I said "you didn't see what you think you just saw." Obviously that didn't work and she just looked even more scared but we didn't have the time.
I started to grab the curtains, the bed sheets, anything that was sturdy and long that I could tie together. I made a rope out of all the stuff and tied it to the door throwing one end out of the window. "Shizuka climb down. I'll make sure the rope stays tied." She looked at me reluctantly but did what I asked climbing down to the ground floor. She pulled on it three times to let me know she was safe. It was something we decided on when we were younger.
I started to make my way down the building. I was halfway down when the curtains unraveled. I don't know if it was from a knot coming lose or maybe the zombies broke it but the end result was that it hurt like shit."Dante! Are you okay?" Shizuka helped me up to me feet. "I'm fine but we gotta keep moving." I grabbed her hand and we ran through the school building trying to make our way to the front gate but with all the zombies coming around every corner we took a detour that put us in a classroom where there were five other students.
I knew them from the few classes I actually attended. There was Takashi. The guy was tall with black hair and carrying a bat with blood covering it. I don't want to know what he used it for but I can take a guess. By his side was Rei. She had an average height, probably 5"5 with a slim body and brown hair. She was popular from what I've heard but I also heard she was taken. Next was a girl with purple hair holding a wooden sword with a look in her eye that seemed innocent but for some reason it threw me off. Her name was Saeko if I remember correctly. I don't know much about her socially but she had the eyes of a lot of guys on her just like Rei. Finally there was a boy and a girl arguing in the back of the class. Kohta and Saya were there names. Kohta had the look of a chubby nerd kind of guy but he was a total gun freak and I've seen that first hand. Saya was a really brainy girl that was as bright as the pink hair on her head but she had an attitude that made me want to knock her out. They all looked at Shizuka and I and we were all thinking the same thing. How are we going to get out of here?

Takashi:
I knew this day was gonna be bad. Every day had been bad since Rei got a new boyfriend that just happened to be my best friend. Then it all goes to hell when zombies attack the 3 of us on the roof and the next thing I know I'm smashing my best friend's head in to prevent him from eating us. Now we're stuck in a classroom with five other students with no plan on getting out and staying alive but I knew one thing. "We can't stay here."
I guess that statement automatically made me leader because everyone looked at me for an answer but I still didn't have one. "I have an idea." I looked at Kohta thinking he was a life saver because his brain just took a lot of pressure off of my shoulders. "I notice while moving through the school the zombies followed where the most sound was coming from." There was a lot of things we could do with that info but I guess Dante had an idea already because the next thing he did was grab a stapler from the teachers desk. He opened the window and threw it destroying the window of another classroom in a separate building and it was loud. I went to the door and peeked outside to see if there was anything out there. Sure enough there were a few zombies but they were moving toward the other building after the sound. "Okay let's get moving," I said as I slid the door open and moved slowly through the hallway heading towards the parking lot. We made as little noise as possible and got to the parking lot which was crawling with zombies. "If what Kohta said was right then as long as we don't make loud noises we'll be ok right?" Dante made it sound easy enough but I guess some other students, I'd estimate the number to be fifteen, couldn't figure that out. They ran like a stampede toward the bus and a few of them paid the price getting piled on and torn apart by hordes of zombies. They had screwed up the plan at that point so if you can't beat them, join them. "Let's move!" I started to run towards the buses and everyone else was close behind me. The fifteen that started the chaos was reduced to ten but when I looked back I noticed someone in the center of the group that seemed very comfortable in his position. I didn't have time to care though so I dashed onto the bus.
I sat down breathing heavily out of exhaustion and Rei sat down next to me looking to lean on me for support. I know it's wrong to feel the way I did with everything that Rei had been through but I was happy to have her that close to me again. For the most part everyone was happy to be alive and well on the bus along with the larger group of kids, the ones that made it at least. I got a better look at the man at the center and it was actually a teacher who went by the name of Koichi Shido. He didn't seem likeable to me but the people on his team treated him almost like a god. "Are you guys alright?" I only responded with a nod and Rei gave him a look that made it obvious that at least to her this guy was bad news so I just trusted her and made any talking I did short and simple.
Koichi stood up in front of everyone, "Now we need someone who can drive this machine out of here." Shizuka raised her hand as a volunteer and walked to the drivers seat with Dante following from behind. "I can hot wire the bus," Dante said as he started to mess with the wiring system. It wasn't long before the bus started and Shizuka started driving. Dante stood by her placing his hand over hers. I knew those two had a relationship but I continued to wonder how far it went even as Dante went back to his seat. Why was I thinking about this? I don't even know. My brain should be on the fact that there are zombies in the school and who knows where else they might have reached. I needed to get my head out of the gutter and start thinking about how I'm going to live and can I take my friends with me.