Act 17: End of the War

Dante:
Dante: Did you need to wait in the dark like a creep.
Shido: I thought it would b dramatic.
Shizuka: Nope, just creepy
Shido: I don't care. All that matters is that the seven of you came to feed me.
Dante: Pretty bold statement but I have ask, how are you alive?
Shido responded by pulling out 3 empty vial glasses.
Shidow: Well you see, during the experiment each of the test subjects were injected with one vial each. I simply decided to take the last three after seeing your glorious transformation.
The cocky smile on his face made me genuinely angry and I just wanted to slice it to bits. With that anger I decided to shift my arm into sawblade form.
Dante: The only thing that's gonna be glorious is when your dead!
Shido: Then pleas come and try!
The others backed me up with whips, fists, and claws out. Shizuka stepped forward standing next to me.
Shizuka: Ready to end this?
Dante: Since day one.
The seven of us rushed towards him together at full speed while he sat at his throne with a smile on his face. I leaped high into the air and dived in towards him slashing at his body. At least I thought I was when I reached him but when I stopped he was gone. I tried to figure out what happened but my concentration was broken by a scream
Shizuka: Get away from her!
I turned around to see Shizuka create spikes that striked near Saya.
Shizuka: He's gone? What the hell?
Shido: You really think you could beat me?
His voice echoed throughout the entire room.
Shido: You can't defeat what you can't catch.
Shido seemed to be a little too cocky for his own good. He may be out of sight now but that doesn't mean he's invisible. I closed my eyes and focused on the signal that I stole from the pod. Somehow in here it worked differently, like it was amplified to a scope of the whole battlefield and Shido was right-
Dante: There!
I drove my fist into the wall of flesh behind me unil I felt my hand wrap around his scrawny neck. I roared in fury as with all my might I pulled him out and threw him into his welcoming committee. The others didn't let the opportunity pass them. Shizuka sent Shido flying into the air with a stone punch while Rei and Saeko met him in the air and began slicing him with claws and a sword. It looked like he was done for but he soon grabbed both girls by their faces and threw them with the strength of a meteor. They plummeted into the ground where Shizuka tried to help them up by she was pinned to the ground not too long after by the mad man.
Dante: You get the hell off of her!
With my sawblade hand I dashed at top speed and ran the blade right through Shido's back. I pushed him far until he stopped me with pure brute strength.
Shido: Did you think you could kill like that?
I looked at him with a smile on my face.
Dante: Nope
Kohta: But let's see if this will.
I ducked as Kohta emptied a clip through Shido's head at point blank range.
Kohta: Is it over?
That question was answered with a barrage of spikes that pinned Kohta to the wall. As Shido's head regenerated he started to look a little more upset than usual.
Dante: What's the matter? We're not as easy to beat as you thought?
Shido: I will say I underestimated you but it changes nothing.
Dante: You sure about that?
I pointed down towards his waist and as Shido looked he saw the black whip that led to Saya. She pulled him over with all her might and Takashi was lying in wait. When Shido got close enough Takashi landed an extremely powerful stone punch to his chest sending him flying into the wall again.
Dante: Just give up already!
Shido: I think not but maybe it's time you did.
The room started to rumble and shake as the flesh on the walls began moving.
Dante: That can't be good. Everyone get ready.
A giant tentacle emerged from the walls and smashed me into the ground. Two more appeared behind Saya and Takashi. The tentacles grabbed them and smashed them into each other. As I stood up still feeling the pain from the hit I looked around to check who's still up. Kohta managed to get himself free and Saeko, Rei, and Shizuka managed to get back to their feet. I looked for Shido's signal again and I didn't like where I was seeing him.
Dante: Girls move now!
Spikes began to shoot out of the ground right below Shizuka and the others. Saeko and Shizuka managed to dodge but Rei was ran through in probably six places. As Shizuka landed out of harm's range she slipped and began to fall forward.
Shido: This is it for you!
A spike emerged from the ground and stabbed Shizuka through her chin to her skull and out. I thought she was out of the fight at that point but she never ceases to amaze. She broke the spike and stood up with part of it still lodged in her face. She gripped the end sticking to of her chin and as she screamed in agony and as the blood gushed out, she pulled it out and tossed it to the side as her head began to heal.
Shido: You are all becoming very troublesome. I think it's time for you to die.
Shido emerged behind me from beneath the ground and as he pulled his right arm out it was the a tentacle that could annihilate this whole structure in a few swings. I shifted my arm to sawblade form again. My only option and chance was to cut the thing but I doubted that I could even managed that. I didn't have time to think as he swung it to my right side and I couldn't believe I did this but our of fear I closed my eyes. The thing never hit me so I opened my eyes once again and I looked to my right to see a person with their body completely covered in black and gray armor holding the tentacle in place.
Person: You alright Dante?
That voice was definitely familiar as the armor unraveled revealing her long blond hair.
Shizuka: We need to end this now!
Dante: Let's do it!
Shido: And just what do you think you can do?
Shizuka: This
She screamed as she lifted Shido's giant tentacle arm with all her might and slammed him onto the ground.
Dante: Shizuka give me a lift!
Shizuka: Right!
I ran towards her at full speed as she bent over cupping her hands as a foothold and as placed my foot in her hands we put all our strength into me flying high into the sky through the hole we made coming in. As I looked down I saw Shido beginning to move but Saya used her whip to tie his neck to the ground while Rei and Takashi pierced his hands and feet with spikes. I saw my chance and I dove straight into Shido changing my arms into claws as I curled up like a ball and began to spin rapidly. I landed directly onto Shido and completely tore his body apart from the waist up. I stood up to look at his remains struggling to regenerate as I panted, exhausted from the struggle.
Dante: This war is over Shido.