Act 20: The Final Battle: Dante Vs Saeko

Saeko:
Oh what to do, what to do? There are so many options now. I could continue where Shido left off and take over the world. At this rate it would on be a matter of hours. He already managed to spread his disease across the globe  meaning I have complete control. I was so happy at the possibilities that I was dancing around the room in front of Takashi.
Takashi: What are you doing?
Saeko: Oh just thinking about what to do now that I have all this power.
Takashi: You can end this apocalypse.
Saeko: Yes by killing the last of the zombies and monsters, or I could kill all the humans, Or maybe I capture the others and force them to fight to the death in order to decide what I do. My body is tingling with all these ideas.
Voice: I'm starting to think your parents knew what type of person you'd be when they named you Saeko.
I looked up following that aggravating voice to good old Dante with his smart mouth. He jumped down into the center of the hall with a smug look on his face.
Saeko: I let you walk away alive.
Dante: And I came to make you regret that.
Saeko: So where are the others? Are they waiting for the right time to ambush me?
Dante: Nope, it's just you and me. And Takashi, what's up man.
Takashi: I'm in a cage.
Dante: Noted.
Saeko: So you came here on your own a day after I snapped your neck with ease-
Dante: I will tell you I woke up with the king of all headaches.
Saeko: And you think you're gonna beat me?
Dante: Crazy huh.
With my super speed I was behind him in a second.
Saeko: Completely foolish.
I had planned to end him there but his elbow made contact with my nose. I was startled and stepped back trying to recover which didn't become any easier when he shifted his arms into those stone clubs and smashed me into the ground. I felt my ribs completely shatter and shards penetrated my lungs making breathing a problem. He stood over me and I needed to get him to step off so I made a spike shoot out from the ground and it nailed him in the head but the tip broke off. As I looked at his body he was covered in strange, black armor but the only person who had that was-
Saeko: You consumed them?
Dante stayed silent as his armor retracted but the idea was hilarious that I bursted out in laughter.
Saeko: Oh my God! I was that bad that you had to consume all our friends to get the strength to face me? With friends like you who needs enemies! Thanks Dante, for a second I thought I was a monster but I guess there is always someone worst.
He responded to that comment with an angry kick to my skull but I had bought the time for my body to heal so it was time the fight got going for real.
Dante: For your information I didn't consume them. They're still alive. I just took back what I gave.
Saeko: So you learned something like that? Good for you. Now do me a favor and die!

Dante:
Saeko looked pretty mad with my suprise power boost so she decided she show me hers. She took a stance that resembled a tiger ready to pounce and her arms and legs shifted into ferocious claws. She charged at me fast and while I was stronger now I still can't match her speed enough to counter. I could only dodge at every attempt that she tried to swipe at me and she tried a lot of times. I jumped back to make some distance and went on the offensive with a flurry of spikes that shot out of the ground beneath Saeko. She managed to dodge and climb up them so I decided to leap towards her and I smashed her with my stone fists. She went flying across the room and I followed her. As she was about to make contact with the wall she landed on her feat and shifted her arms into two sawblades before charging at me again. She was faster with the sawblades and as she faced me with a flurry of swipes she landed a few hits so I tried to jump back again to make distance. I should've known that the same trick wasn't going to work twice because she sunk into the ground and appeared where I was going to land. I didn't have many options so I changed used my one sawblade to block her attempt to stab me with two.
Saeko: You're still too slow!
She kicked me in the gut sending me straight into Takashi's cage shattering it.
Takashi: Dante are you ok?
Dante: Move!
I pushed Takashi out of the way as Saeko dived into me from the air stabbing me with her claws. I screamed in pain but I managed to grab her by her head. She was still too quick and pulled out her claws and sliced my arm to bits. I did see an opening and I put all my power into a punch to the center of her face. The force pushed her off the ground and she landed on the other side of the hall giving me time to breathe.
Takashi: Dante can I help?
Dante: I don't know. She's still stronger than me. I just need a little more.......power!
I grabbed Takashi by his collar and drove my fist into his chest taking all the abilities he had and I think it was just enough.
Dante: Alright Takashi you can leave now. I can finish this from here.
He took the hint and ran like lightning. Maybe I left him some super speed but I didn't think so. Saeko got up a little groggy from the impact and she looked around to see her little love slave had staged a breakout.
Saeko: You are going to pay.
Dante: Shido said that, but he ended up eaten so I wouldn't count on it. This time I took the offensive lead running to her at top speed and going for a simple punch that she dodged like she was playing limbo but I stopped on the dot quickly coating myself in armor and kicking her in the chest. The impact sent her into the ground causing a crater to form. She jumped back up and shook it off like it was nothing which I sort of expected. It didn't mean I was going to ease off the pressure. I kept combat close throwing punches and kicks while coated in my armor to reduce the damage of any of her attacks but she managed to grab my fist. By the look on her face she was getting mad that this fight was so even and she wanted it to end now. Her method was going berserk with her sawblades and I decided I would get crazy with two of my own. We kept swinging, slashing, cutting, bleeding, healing  and it seemed to me that this fight might end in a draw. Saeko could see it too so she jumped back and stood a short distance away.
Dante: What's the matter? Got nothing left?
Saeko: Actually I've just about had enough of you.
Dante: I can understand why.
Saeko: I'll end this here!
She went with double sawblades but they were bigger. Actually bigger is an understatement, they were about as big as cars so I'd say they were pretty massive. If she wanted to use sawblades then I don't see why I shouldn't but I kept it to one. I poured every ounce of energy I had into it as I held it up high in the air but it didn't increase in size. Instead the red matter covering began to glow and bulge which honestly creeped me out but I didn't have time to care.
Saeko: This is over!
She came in for one last charge crossing the blades in the form of an X ready to slice me into four. I didn't know if I could beat her with this but it was all or nothing and as I swung downward I put everything in it and it payed off. My arm released a wave of red energy that sliced through everything in its direction including Saeko. She was cut perfectly in 2 and she fell unconscious on the floor as her body tried to put itself back together. I watched and waited for the regeneration to be done. Even after it was complete she still didn't wake up so I just did what I came to do. I stuck my hand in her back and stole all the powers she had from herself and Shido.
Dante: Now there is only one thing left to do.
I took a seat on the ground and closed my eyes focusing on all of the land that Shido had spread to. I took control of every single monster around the globe that he made and gave them two commands. The first was to kill all the zombies and the second was to kill themselves. It took a few hours but by the time the full moon shined through it was all over. I carried Saeko on my back and began walking to the estate. On our way she woke up.
Saeko: Why didn't you kill me?
Dante: Because you're my friend.
Saeko: I stabbed you in the back.
Dante: Yeah, don't remind me.
Saeko: How can you trust me?
Dante: I trust that you love Takashi.
Saeko: I do.
Dante: Then make up a excuse that the powers brainwashed or something. Then everything will be ok because you're back to normal.
Saeko: You know it wasn't though
Dante: Yeah but I don't hold a grudge.
Saeko buried her face in the back of Dante's neck and he could feel a few tears run down his back
Saeko: Dante?
Dante: Yeah?
Saeko: Thank you.
Dante: Let's just get back to everyone else.