Act 6: The truth behind Everything

Dante:
"OOOOOOOWWWWWWW!" My head and neck were stinging like I got shock therapy. I guess being tazed was close enough but I'd prefer that didn't happen in the first place. I would also have preferred not waking up in cage underground. Where the hell was I? Was everyone else ok? Am I gonna be ok? So many questions and I don't know how much time I have.
My vision was still blurry from the drowsiness but I could make out a figure sitting on the other side of the cage. It had a feminine body so I narrowed down my options and to my suprise when my vision started clearing up I could tell it was Shizuka. I could also tell that she was reading something that she tucked under her shirt quickly when she realized I was awake. "Dante are you all back to normal?" That was a weird question to ask in my opinion. "Did I change in anyway?" My attitude always put a smile on her face and this time was no different. "Well you sound like you but do you remember what happened a few days ago?" A few days ago? How long was I out? "Stupid me. You were out for 3 days. I'm guessing that's why your advised not to shoot the neck to head area with a tazer." I lost three days? I hope everyone else was alright. At least that's what I was trying to think about but my stomach was telling me to get something to eat.
"I'm starving." That her nervous and my memory was starting to come back as to why. "For food or zombies?" It all came back like the shock to my brain. I remembered my feeding frenzy, how I butchered dozens of zombies and the worst part, the terrified look on Shizuka's face. Shizuka opened the cage and came inside hugging me and wiping a tear off of my face. I didn't even know it was there. When did I become a crier. I've seen the dead bodies of my parents and all it did was make me pissed but if it's her I feel like I need to cry myself a river. "I'll get you some food. I'll be right back." She closed the door and locked it behind her. She was back in a matter of minutes with a plate full of meat which she knew I loved. "So where are we exactly?" The placed looked like a dungeon but I'm pretty sure we didn't go back in time. "Believe it or not this is Saya's estate. We put you in the basement cuz we were unsure you were 'safe'." I can't blame them for thinking that but doesn't mean I had to like it. I continued eating but then something else popped into my mind. "Takashi and Saeko, where did they go? Are they ok?" She smiled making it obvious I was worried for nothing. "They're around the place doing what they want. They had disappeared to draw way a few of the zombies but they came back just as healthy as ever." I'm not going to ask what happened while they were gone because she probably doesn't know and if she does I don't think I want to for some reason. All of a sudden I started hearing a series of bullets and explosions. "What the hell is going on?" Shizuka got up and started running. "I'm gonna check it out. I'll be back if we need to leave." It's sad that she doesn't trust me to let me go with her but I can trust her not to leave me behind at least. We've been through enough through the years that she's earned that.

Shizuka:
I hope things didn't get too bad up here. There's a lot of stuff that Dante needs to know. There's a lot of stuff everyone needs to know and it was all in that file. Crap! How is Dante going to react when I tell him I found that at his house and I read it without his permission. What could I do. He turned into a powerful killing machine and I needed some kind of answers. What was in that file however, it makes me want to vomit. To think people could be so sick and so cruel and one of those bastards was so close for so long. What was the purpose of what they were doing? Was it just for a good laugh? We're they trying to make monsters? I can't be thinking this. No matter what that company Gentek did to him Dante is not a monster but I can't imagine all he went through when he was only a child.
The file had information about Dante and the company. Information on its experiments and particularly the one that Dante was a test subject for. They had a sirum of an artificial gene and they injected it in multiple subjects of varying ages including a newborn simply titled subject 18. The sirum showed no change in there bodies so the next experiment involved the same sirum but with a corpse. The corpse made the gene mutate into a virus that reanimated the corpse with the capability of making the virus spread. It was at this time that the experiments were discovered and the the company was shut down. Any of the test subjects were to be disposed of or locked away but subject 18 was reported missing. It doesn't take that much to tell that the boy that escaped must have been Dante. The sudden change in and gaining of powers must have been the another mutation of that experimental gene being contaminated with the virus within a living organism instead of a corpse. All of this because of a group of scientist that probably wanted to make some kind of weapon for warfare. The one thing that I can never forget no matter what was the name of the man who led this project. That bastard Koichi Shido is going to die if I get the chance.